Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Durham 20:24 - Nov 11 with 843 viewsWitham

Is Durham OK? It's unusual for him not to contribute on a match day.
Durham on 20:43 - Nov 11 with 833 viewsgerry_us

He's at a family wedding.
Durham on 21:38 - Nov 11 with 819 viewsthrillseeker

I bet that was more enjoyable than the rubbish I witnessed today
Durham on 22:27 - Nov 11 with 808 viewsdurham_exile

Witham as Gerry said.

Family wedding today in Hurley Berkshire.

My prediction was 3-0 so disappointing to throw away two points (again).

Lack of consistency is the only consistent thing about our club.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Durham on 23:30 - Nov 11 with 783 viewswessex_exile

Durham on 22:27 - Nov 11 by durham_exile

Witham as Gerry said.

Family wedding today in Hurley Berkshire.

My prediction was 3-0 so disappointing to throw away two points (again).

Lack of consistency is the only consistent thing about our club.

Up the U's

Hoe you've had a fantastic day chap, probably better than ours that's for certain - best wishes to the happy couple!

And as always, Up the U's!

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Durham on 07:42 - Nov 12 with 750 viewsnoah4x4

Durham on 23:30 - Nov 11 by wessex_exile

Hoe you've had a fantastic day chap, probably better than ours that's for certain - best wishes to the happy couple!

And as always, Up the U's!

I actually think this was a useful point in the context of what else happened in League Two, despite conceding so late feeling like a defeat. There is no doubt that the U’s should have won in 90 minutes and seen this out. But like at Accrington, fortune favored the lesser side. In added time, we stupidly lost the ball, then unnecessary conceded a free kick then inevitably paid the price. But with so many teams above and below us losing, we are now as close to the Play Offs as we are to the relegation zone. We should count our blessings, ten points from twelve!

Unfortunately, with Taylor and Goodman absent, I can’t see us getting any joy at Stockport. Hopper will no doubt start, and he must be the least effective CF that we have ever signed. What is Tovide doing wide? Contrast both with the Sutton #9 Smith. He won almost every aerial battle that he was involved in yesterday and it was only a matter of time before a high hoofed ball would result in us conceding. I don’t begrudge Sutton a well earned point. But I do have my doubts about the U’s ponderous build ups from the back allowing teams to get back into defensive shape. The jury is still out as regards ME and his tactics.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024