Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Extended highlights 21:23 - Feb 4 with 941 viewsbosh67

Apparently we didn't have a single effort in the first half? Very weird editing. Not the commentators fault.

2nd half a little more balanced. The Armstrong foul before their goal is a really interesting one. First time you see it, it looks like a red card all day because Armstrong is through. Then when you look at it a few more times it looks more like Armstrong wrestles the defender out the way first. The defender goes to ground before Armstrong and is protesting that he's been dragged to the ground before Armstrong protests. The ref gives the foul against us because he sees the defender being manhandled out the way. As much as I hate to say it and as bad as many thought the ref was, from a neutral position I actually think he called that one right, even though it led to the goal against us.

Interesting game from Armstrong. His control when he has real time to think is absolutely abject, but the ball through to Hodge on his weaker foot is just beautiful. If someone could help game manage his composure on the ball then he'd be a wonderful asset.

Hodge's finish was sublime. Hope he gets a chance to shine here and hope that a partnership with Armstrong can work here, because they know each other well, like Chair and Willock used to and occasionally still do. Well played Chair, who seems to have run himself into the ground and a shout out for Begs. That is a brilliant save off a deflection near the end to restore our lead.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Extended highlights on 22:36 - Feb 4 with 771 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Thanks for posting and you typed practically word for word what I saw .
Blackburn missed a wide open net in the first half when their guy cut inside Cook and unleashed a rising wild rocket luckily for us.
Armstrong wrestled the guy first then fought his way past so to be fair it was a tough judgement call which the linesman should have made IMO.
As for his breakaway I think I figured out his issues .He needs to use his left foot to set up his right foot shot because he toe pokes wildly with his right and loses it almose every breakaway .He has to calm down once he is clear,any contact from behind is a free/PK and straight red so look at the keeper and fire it to the corner.
He does not have the skill yet to round him or lift it over like Salah does everytime so blast it low into the corner .
As for Hodges lovely to see him getting there ,staying calm and finding that corner plus right in front of our fans what a scene and will really help him .
Extended highlights on 23:13 - Feb 4 with 685 viewsconnell10

I think the lad needs coaching on the pitch from the other players.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Extended highlights on 23:34 - Feb 4 with 641 viewsBoston

Who among us knew Emmanuel Macron was a Blackburn fan?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024