Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oi Spaceman- pull your finger out 22:16 - Feb 9 with 645 viewsMrSheen

Can’t have any unqualified nobody starting a match thread.

I was thinking about yellow and green as kit colours. Hate it on Norwich, always loved it on the Albion.
Oi Spaceman- pull your finger out on 07:16 - Feb 10 with 535 viewsSpaceman_P

Done it on Tuesday mate, was that eager.... I'll bump it up now.

I think Yellow and Green would look ugly for us man, granted for WBA it looked okay.

I actually think next year they should do some variant of the GREEN AND WHITE celtic kit. I think they could do something tasteful like green with dark green piping, then in the white spaces some sort of pattern. If we stay up then this patten should obviously be Marti's face!! but i'd take the QPR font logo (like the blue sleeved 1998-99 shirts, so have that inlayed into the white hoop.

OR I'd take a re-working of the black and grey hoops away of the 2001-02 season OR the white with small red and black pinstripes of the 1999-00 season

Could QPR ever do a tasteful Orange kit in homage to those third kits from the early 90s??

[Post edited 10 Feb 7:33]
Oi Spaceman- pull your finger out on 10:57 - Feb 10 with 383 viewsMrSheen

Oi Spaceman- pull your finger out on 07:16 - Feb 10 by Spaceman_P

Done it on Tuesday mate, was that eager.... I'll bump it up now.

I think Yellow and Green would look ugly for us man, granted for WBA it looked okay.

I actually think next year they should do some variant of the GREEN AND WHITE celtic kit. I think they could do something tasteful like green with dark green piping, then in the white spaces some sort of pattern. If we stay up then this patten should obviously be Marti's face!! but i'd take the QPR font logo (like the blue sleeved 1998-99 shirts, so have that inlayed into the white hoop.

OR I'd take a re-working of the black and grey hoops away of the 2001-02 season OR the white with small red and black pinstripes of the 1999-00 season

Could QPR ever do a tasteful Orange kit in homage to those third kits from the early 90s??

[Post edited 10 Feb 7:33]

Cringing apologies, Master. How could I have doubted you?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024