Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Extended highlights QPR 2 Rotherham 1 16:49 - Feb 26 with 866 viewsbosh67

Has taken some time to come through but here you go.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Extended highlights QPR 2 Rotherham 1 on 17:44 - Feb 26 with 778 viewscamembeRt

Thanks for posting bosh, had to work Saturday so couldn't watch the game and had been looking for this everywhere.
Extended highlights QPR 2 Rotherham 1 on 17:58 - Feb 26 with 751 viewsKensal_Ranger

Lovely, such a well struck shot from Chris too; is he feeling good about his body again?
Bloody hope so!
Extended highlights QPR 2 Rotherham 1 on 18:26 - Feb 26 with 703 viewsfraserc

There was one point when Willock ran down the wing to get a corner that he looked like he was in a lot of pain, holding his hamstring, and was clearly wincing as he tried to shrug it off. He subsequently managed to do so, so maybe he's trusting his body more?
Extended highlights QPR 2 Rotherham 1 on 18:55 - Feb 26 with 646 viewsLanhoop

Extended highlights QPR 2 Rotherham 1 on 18:26 - Feb 26 by fraserc

There was one point when Willock ran down the wing to get a corner that he looked like he was in a lot of pain, holding his hamstring, and was clearly wincing as he tried to shrug it off. He subsequently managed to do so, so maybe he's trusting his body more?

I saw that too, take a closer look. I think he and the defender just had a clash of knees. Sore for a few minutes but just a bruise at most I think.
Extended highlights QPR 2 Rotherham 1 on 18:58 - Feb 26 with 640 viewsKensal_Ranger

Extended highlights QPR 2 Rotherham 1 on 18:26 - Feb 26 by fraserc

If you’re referring to around 5 mins on the highlights, then I think that was a knock from the defender on Chris. He seemed to be more concerned about his knee, albeit briefly.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024