Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Extended highlights QPR 2 WBA 2 13:30 - Mar 7 with 337 viewsbosh67

Terrible sound quality on the commentary (must be disappointing for the commentators if they hear this back) but a rip roaring second half. They don't show the disallowed goal or a few other things. The pen award is actually a bit unlucky on reach because it's ball to elbow rather than the other way round. No intention but we got it. The other one although obvious to us I think from the ref's POV is very difficult to see at real speed once, even though it's obvious when you see it back. One of those things. Cook would have been cannonized if his Sinclair style effort had gone in but brilliant defending by Furlong.

The thing I can see is that the speed we move the ball around with and the angles we make to receive balls has improved greatly. A few people had a go at Begs for the first goal but Johnston hits a Taarabt style knuckle ball and it's unsaveable.

Very unlucky to not get all 3 points but they have to be up for Boro and take the game to them in the same way. Boro are decent but if we can possibly play like this then we'll get something from it.

One final comment. I love the old style hooped number 10 shirts we came out in. Really should be the top for next season.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024