Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That performance and atmosphere fitting tribute to the great man 21:03 - Mar 7 with 1095 viewsnumptydumpty

Not old enough to have seen Stan in the flesh although did follow us then, first game I attended 1980 so just after the great man.

But if ever there was a game that Stan would have loved, that game was superb.

Best ever draw by QPR ever remember

Cook needs be more precise with his overheads though 🤣🤣🤣
[Post edited 7 Mar 21:04]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

That performance and atmosphere fitting tribute to the great man on 21:13 - Mar 7 with 1042 viewsdsw2509

Yes, my first game at HQ was in 1981 but saw everything on TV before. I was 9 years old for the League Cup Final and that was me as and for life.

I hope he liked it.
That performance and atmosphere fitting tribute to the great man on 22:05 - Mar 7 with 970 viewsqpr_1968

last nights draw was one of the best i've seen under the lights since west ham at home in 1973.

i might be biased here though, thought we should have taken all 3 points.
missed penalty....
one off the line.....
one off the line illegally...
disallowed goal....
plus more chances....

fantastic night....roll on every game now.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

That performance and atmosphere fitting tribute to the great man on 22:14 - Mar 7 with 929 viewsWatfordR

That performance and atmosphere fitting tribute to the great man on 22:05 - Mar 7 by qpr_1968

last nights draw was one of the best i've seen under the lights since west ham at home in 1973.

missed penalty....
one off the line.....
disallowed goal....
plus more chances....

Funnily enough, I thought about that West Ham game all the way home too. Three disallowed goals, the most one sided 0-0 in the history of football.

There was just something about the whole night wasn't there?
That performance and atmosphere fitting tribute to the great man on 22:29 - Mar 7 with 896 viewsqpr_1968

That performance and atmosphere fitting tribute to the great man on 22:14 - Mar 7 by WatfordR

Funnily enough, I thought about that West Ham game all the way home too. Three disallowed goals, the most one sided 0-0 in the history of football.

There was just something about the whole night wasn't there?

certainly was.....fitting end to a fitting night.

the floodlights became stans eyes last night, he'd have loved it.

That performance and atmosphere fitting tribute to the great man on 10:03 - Mar 8 with 675 viewsterryb

That performance and atmosphere fitting tribute to the great man on 22:05 - Mar 7 by qpr_1968

missed penalty....
one off the line.....
disallowed goal....
plus more chances....

Three goals disallowed that night & we were absolutely superb.

We were nearly as good a couple of weeks later when we won 3-2 at West ham for our first away win in the top division!
That performance and atmosphere fitting tribute to the great man on 16:30 - Mar 8 with 512 viewsqpr_1968

That performance and atmosphere fitting tribute to the great man on 10:03 - Mar 8 by terryb

Three goals disallowed that night & we were absolutely superb.

We were nearly as good a couple of weeks later when we won 3-2 at West ham for our first away win in the top division!

and ron abbott got one that night......fitting he was there for stan wednesday night.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024