Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marti Cam 16:57 - Mar 8 with 2021 viewsfraserc

I really enjoy watching these - how the comms team and Marti react to the goals at the weekend:

https://youtube.com/shorts/NWdYovQjSJw?si=7e_WBYpg5ys2ynhl

There is another one for the first goal which shows so much passion from Chris Willock.
Marti Cam on 17:05 - Mar 8 with 1967 viewsNorthernr

I did feel sorry for the media team at points over the last 18 months. They've been filming all of these reactions, coms cam etc and just sticking it in the bin at the end of the day while everybody calls them cnts on Twitter.
Marti Cam on 17:18 - Mar 8 with 1912 viewsHAYESBOY

What I also notice is that Isaac Hayden is up on his feet celebrating. It means something to him even though he is on loan. Team spirit.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Marti Cam on 18:08 - Mar 8 with 1767 viewsMaggsinho

Marti Cam on 17:05 - Mar 8 by Northernr

I did feel sorry for the media team at points over the last 18 months. They've been filming all of these reactions, coms cam etc and just sticking it in the bin at the end of the day while everybody calls them cnts on Twitter.

I read a ‘Day in the Life’ article with, I think, Andy Watkins a few years ago. He said that after a defeat they don’t bother posting much as essentially everyone is too cross with the club to hear from it.
Marti Cam on 18:20 - Mar 8 with 1703 viewsHarbour

Got to love Andy Sinton reaction ….get in..
Marti Cam on 18:58 - Mar 8 with 1528 viewsBklynRanger

Marti Cam on 17:18 - Mar 8 by HAYESBOY

What I also notice is that Isaac Hayden is up on his feet celebrating. It means something to him even though he is on loan. Team spirit.

My current Rangers daydream involves us staying up, Eze staying fit and getting sold, and those two things allowing us a bit of room to sign Hayden - who then himself stays fit obviously...

Good clips anyway OP - haven't seen any of these.
Marti Cam on 19:35 - Mar 8 with 1451 viewsfraserc

Here's the Marti Cam for the first goal. Love Chris Willocks reaction:

https://youtube.com/shorts/ax-o_o6NVM0?si=hiNylzTgPvP1UtcQ
Marti Cam on 21:35 - Mar 8 with 1256 viewsTonto

Wonder if we can convince him to.sign a new contract too? Certainly seems invested in the club these days

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Marti Cam on 21:41 - Mar 8 with 1233 viewsWestonsuperR

Marti Cam on 21:35 - Mar 8 by Tonto

Wonder if we can convince him to.sign a new contract too? Certainly seems invested in the club these days

Highly doubtful for when he is likely to get a very large signing-on fee for the club he moves to in the for free in the Summer and larger wages than we can afford, his form recently would have sealed all this if not already agreed.
Login to get fewer ads

Marti Cam on 09:23 - Mar 9 with 881 viewsgazza1

Great shots.......we have a team together, all together with the same single aim, and the another reason why we are a different side.
Marti Cam on 09:56 - Mar 9 with 810 viewsqueensparker

Marti Cam on 21:41 - Mar 8 by WestonsuperR

Highly doubtful for when he is likely to get a very large signing-on fee for the club he moves to in the for free in the Summer and larger wages than we can afford, his form recently would have sealed all this if not already agreed.

He’s shown that we need a Hayden style player though which is useful. Field has been transformed playing with him instead of Dozzell

He’s been outstanding. Disciplined, runs the midfield, great tackler, moves the ball quickly. Hope we can find a like for like somewhere
Marti Cam on 10:01 - Mar 9 with 783 viewsPaddyhoops

Willock has had his critics on here , myself included however since that bollocking he got from Marti, he’s been a man transformed.
We know he has quality and his cross for the equaliser was superb and he’s been doing this on consistent basis for weeks. The assist for Chair the other week and the brilliant ball to Dykes to cross for Chair v Leicester .
Like to see him stay but I suspect he’s off.
If he contributes to our staying up all the better.
Marti Cam on 10:28 - Mar 9 with 740 viewsMungoJezza

Marti Cam on 21:35 - Mar 8 by Tonto

I do think that Willock might surprise everyone and sign a new contract. Marti clearly rates him and has been pivotal in his obvious reinvigoration. I've noticed that Willock has started liking literally every QPR related social media post, imitating a certain Nakhi Wells! He's also a London boy, and may well miss the bright lights if he moves to another part of the country (Seny Dieng have a word!). If Eze gets sold, there will be more money in the pot to give him the contract he covers. Also, if Chair goes down, there will be all the more reason for us to keep him. Clutching at straws, perhaps, but I love watching him play, and having met him, he seems a decent lad.
Marti Cam on 10:43 - Mar 9 with 702 viewsDannyPaddox

Guess who it is again? Psalm Field … at the double!

That’s what the commentator says for the equaliser. I like it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024