Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blackburn Train 11:42 - Jan 8 with 1415 viewsQPRBrian

Any ideas for cheap train deals to Blackburn? I've been trying Virgin, Trainline, National Rail, can't get anything under £70 for two singles. Thanks.
Blackburn Train on 11:46 - Jan 8 with 1408 viewsNorthernr

try a return to leeds from kings cross, then a return from there to Blackburn. Some knocking around on that route for £34 when I looked a couple of weeks back.
Blackburn Train on 13:22 - Jan 8 with 1378 viewsQPRBrian

Thanks Clive, checked that out on Trainline and you can get to Blacburn and back via Leeds for £50, the overall journey time is longer by about 2 hours or so but £20 cheaper than via Manchester.
Blackburn Train on 13:24 - Jan 8 with 1374 viewsTGRRRSSS

Price of trains is generally speaking a total disgrace, but I paid £24 for a return yesterday which was return to Clapham, and London travel card, with relevent network rail discount cards.
Blackburn Train on 13:24 - Jan 8 with 1374 viewsNorthernr

Blackburn Train on 13:22 - Jan 8 by QPRBrian

Thanks Clive, checked that out on Trainline and you can get to Blacburn and back via Leeds for £50, the overall journey time is longer by about 2 hours or so but £20 cheaper than via Manchester.

Try getting returns to Preston and then a seperate local service ticket from there. Manchester tickets are always extortionate so look to avoid it and change elsewhere.
Blackburn Train on 13:40 - Jan 8 with 1359 viewsthemodfather

Blackburn Train on 13:24 - Jan 8 by Northernr

Try getting returns to Preston and then a seperate local service ticket from there. Manchester tickets are always extortionate so look to avoid it and change elsewhere.

lsa coach will be approx £30 adult £20 concs
8am depart
if you want an alternative, you can join before or pay on day
cheers
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024