Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR fans 12:51 - Jan 16 with 6612 viewshoopstar67

Do we have more than our fair share of idiot fans?Can't believe there are fans abusing Fernandes,let go back to Tango man shall we?
QPR fans on 09:41 - Jan 18 with 1274 viewsNeil_SI

As I mentioned in another thread, yesterday reached a new low point for me. A man sat behind me and for the entire duration of the match, abused every single player, for every single thing they did no matter how good or bad it was from the first to the last minute.

It that wasn't revolting in itself, to top it all off, when he reached the height of his anger during one of his outbursts, he was so pent up that he ended one of his tirades by racially abusing Jay Bothroyd.

I am thoroughly ashamed of some of the people I'm coming across at the moment and am embarrassed they are fans of the club.
QPR fans on 09:56 - Jan 18 with 1256 viewshoopstar67

QPR fans on 09:41 - Jan 18 by Neil_SI

As I mentioned in another thread, yesterday reached a new low point for me. A man sat behind me and for the entire duration of the match, abused every single player, for every single thing they did no matter how good or bad it was from the first to the last minute.

It that wasn't revolting in itself, to top it all off, when he reached the height of his anger during one of his outbursts, he was so pent up that he ended one of his tirades by racially abusing Jay Bothroyd.

I am thoroughly ashamed of some of the people I'm coming across at the moment and am embarrassed they are fans of the club.

glad we were not sitting there then though not to far from where u r,i would have probably found it hard to control myself if i heard racial abuse,especially with my boy there,some fans are just sick and are utter low lifes.
QPR fans on 13:57 - Jan 18 with 1230 viewsMatch82

QPR fans on 21:10 - Jan 16 by derbyhoop

There are a fair number of fans who seem to need a scapegoat on which to vent their anger. At the moment, it's Bothroyd. It's also been Hall. In both cases (and others before them) no matter what he does, the player cannot do anything right in some people's eyes. Meanwhile, players who appear to put in a lot of effort, get away without criticism. Even when the effort only goes part of the way to making up a lamentable lack of quality.

Perhaps it's the English way. An article in the Sunday press was talking about how players boast about their ability to tackle, ignoring qualities like pass completion rates.

Not just the English way. I follow a lot of US teams as well, including the Chicago Bulls, who are arguably the best NBA team right now, for the first time since the Michael Jordan days.

Practically identical in terms of their attitude to what we're seeing here, if not worse - despite losing only 3 games this year the games (and messageboards) are full of people critiscising the players.

I think it's just human nature, which is a shame. I just hope that the fans that can get to the Wigan game get fully behind the team and create a Chelsea-like atmosphere, rather than getting on the players backs. The players are clearly low on confidence right now and this is an important game, so it would be nice to try and inspire them.
QPR fans on 14:17 - Jan 18 with 1215 viewsade_qpr

QPR fans on 13:57 - Jan 18 by Match82

Not just the English way. I follow a lot of US teams as well, including the Chicago Bulls, who are arguably the best NBA team right now, for the first time since the Michael Jordan days.

Practically identical in terms of their attitude to what we're seeing here, if not worse - despite losing only 3 games this year the games (and messageboards) are full of people critiscising the players.

I think it's just human nature, which is a shame. I just hope that the fans that can get to the Wigan game get fully behind the team and create a Chelsea-like atmosphere, rather than getting on the players backs. The players are clearly low on confidence right now and this is an important game, so it would be nice to try and inspire them.

Same in Australia morons who should have gaffer tape round their mouths, especially the idiots who in 30 seconds or less prove they know very little about the game.
It doesn't matter what sport you get them. They have tried in recent times down here been advertising a number to text, assume police or security if there is any abuse or crowd trouble wondering do they do it in UK?

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024