Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
John Terry - witness intimidation 13:06 - Jan 27 with 2286 viewsMarkPerryMason

Just a thought but if JT goes into a tackle heavy handed or there are further words exchanged, do you think He could be done for this. It's relatively easy to assert under the circumstances and carries up to five years prison.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
John Terry - witness intimidation on 13:19 - Jan 27 with 2228 viewsGetMeRangers

Is Anton a witness? Thought he admitted not hearing anything and it was three other players including SD who were said to have heard, though I am not sure whether they gave witness statements
John Terry - witness intimidation on 13:44 - Jan 27 with 2174 viewsMarkPerryMason

It doesn't just apply to Anton it applies to all witnesses and JT will know who they are as a result of the interview. I genuinely do not think he will play.
John Terry - witness intimidation on 13:51 - Jan 27 with 2159 viewsPinnerPaul

John Terry - witness intimidation on 13:44 - Jan 27 by MarkPerryMason

It doesn't just apply to Anton it applies to all witnesses and JT will know who they are as a result of the interview. I genuinely do not think he will play.

I agree, it wasn't any QPR player who made the complaint.

As far as I am aware all that AF and others have said is that they didn't hear what JT claimed he said.
John Terry - witness intimidation on 14:17 - Jan 27 with 2107 viewsMarkPerryMason

But any statement however non-contentious means that the crown have scope to call that witness to court. Therefore any act of hostility demonstrated towards said witnesses could allow for possible complaint and him be nicked. Will his brief really want him in that position. All you would need is Terry to be filmed saying the word grass and there would be uproar, even if he was talking about the pitch.
John Terry - witness intimidation on 14:24 - Jan 27 with 2085 viewsQPR_Jim

Can't we just start with Shittu at the back, I'd like to see Terry try to intimidate anyone while Shittu's around! Or even better start with him up front right in Terrys face!
John Terry - witness intimidation on 14:26 - Jan 27 with 2080 viewsbarbicanranger

John Terry - witness intimidation on 13:44 - Jan 27 by MarkPerryMason

really? - AVB is the type of ct who will play him
John Terry - witness intimidation on 14:31 - Jan 27 with 2061 viewshoof_hearted

John Terry - witness intimidation on 14:24 - Jan 27 by QPR_Jim

Can't we just start with Shittu at the back, I'd like to see Terry try to intimidate anyone while Shittu's around! Or even better start with him up front right in Terrys face!

What a brilliant idea. Front two of Agyemang and Shittu.

John Terry - witness intimidation on 14:32 - Jan 27 with 2059 viewsW7Ranger

John Terry - witness intimidation on 13:19 - Jan 27 by GetMeRangers

Is Anton a witness? Thought he admitted not hearing anything and it was three other players including SD who were said to have heard, though I am not sure whether they gave witness statements

I guess AF will be called as a witness because JT is claiming that he responded to AF's question about whether JT called him a Black C@nt. So if JT sticks to that story, then AF I imagine would be called as a witness to confirm or deny whether this conversation actually did happen.

Login to get fewer ads

John Terry - witness intimidation on 14:47 - Jan 27 with 2037 viewsMarkPerryMason

I thought that was why he didn't play Cahill at Norwich as he would want him to step in for Terry for Saturday. It has the potential to bite them on the arse and I would have thought the very expensive legal team he's hired would point out the risk. I figured with how lazy journalism is nowadays, some hack trawling through the message boards might seize upon this and put further pressure on Terry.
John Terry - witness intimidation on 14:52 - Jan 27 with 2025 viewsMarkPerryMason

John Terry - witness intimidation on 14:32 - Jan 27 by W7Ranger

I guess AF will be called as a witness because JT is claiming that he responded to AF's question about whether JT called him a Black C@nt. So if JT sticks to that story, then AF I imagine would be called as a witness to confirm or deny whether this conversation actually did happen.

Absolutely spot on. Plus if they find themselves marking one another at a corner and Terry leaves an elbow in then the fit will hit the shan for Terry as he could be nicked. Now common sense dictates he should not risk such behaviour but this is JT we're talking about and he is a retard.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024