Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mackie at RB ? 13:46 - Feb 8 with 1533 viewskingo

He has the speed and determination and he would not have to think much about the game, this would allow Nedum to partner Anton and shackle Yakubu.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Mackie at RB ? on 21:51 - Feb 9 with 173 viewskingo

Mackie at RB ? on 21:46 - Feb 9 by WeAreQPR12

Kingo I would suggest you allow this post to reach page 2.

I am not being Smug but playing mackie as a RB is playing into blackburns hands.

Keen's team talk would be Holliet r u listening son? Now go out there and fill your boots

Humour is lost on you then ?

And you mean that Kean won't tell Yakubu to fill his boots against Hall, like he did before ?

As I have said it is all about opinions, what I don't like is being called stupid for offering a different opinion.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Mackie at RB ? on 22:02 - Feb 9 with 168 viewsWeAreQPR12

Mackie at RB ? on 21:51 - Feb 9 by kingo

Humour is lost on you then ?

And you mean that Kean won't tell Yakubu to fill his boots against Hall, like he did before ?

As I have said it is all about opinions, what I don't like is being called stupid for offering a different opinion.

No one should of called you stupid. Delusional maybe but not stupid.

Mackie will be a championship player next season, although I just hope and pray it's not with us.
Mackie at RB ? on 23:06 - Feb 9 with 159 viewsWestbourneR

Fine I am right and being smug and you are wrong and being very stupid.

I know which one I'd rather be.

Three pages arguing the point that Championship forward Jamie Mackie at right back away at Blackburn isn't a cr*p idea. Dear me.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Mackie at RB ? on 23:42 - Feb 9 with 151 viewsEalingHoop81

Is this thread serious?? My thoughts for what it's worth..............

No, Mackie is a running, chasing, harrowing kind of striker/ winger with a gap in the control and passing area of his game.

Nedum is an excellent RB and played there all of last season for Sunderland.

Hall isn't my favourite player but is a decent back up CB. Yakubu is dangerous but Ferdinand, not Hall will mark him, Hall will mark the second striker -
Small Willey or whoever else Kean throws in!

Hoilett would kill Mackie at right back. Good Willie might win the Hall battle, but he won't destroy him.

There is more chance of me being appointed joint England Manager and Captain than Mackie play right back on Saturday.

If Samba doesn't play we will win.....

Ps for those who think Mackie's cameo vs Reading qualifies Mackie to play RB, Hall once had a fantastic game deputising in goal, with Paddy Struggling perhaps we should play Fitz in goal, he's big, fairly agile, and like most keepers can't really play football!!
Mackie at RB ? on 00:21 - Feb 10 with 144 viewsqprmick

Mackie at RB ? on 13:49 - Feb 9 by WestbourneR

And if Mackie is marking Hoillet you wouldn't 'put a ton' on him getting skinned every five minutes?

Firstly Mackie's speed is not what you think it is, secondly he's lightweight, thirdly he can't tackle at all and fourthly his 'energy' doesn't compensate for any of those deficiencies.

Look Hall is clearly not ideal (there is Gabbidon too) doesn't take any analytical powers to see that, so all the cobut it's surely better than an average Championship forward playing at right back?

As WeAre and the spattering of other sensible people on this thread have also pointed out - Hughes CLEARLY bought Onouha for his versatility at RB hence why he sold Orr.

So this is a stupid debate. The answer is just obvious.

So can you for once and for

He tried to get Orr to stay, MH didn't want to sell him.

Qprmick

Mackie at RB ? on 10:00 - Feb 10 with 128 viewsWestbourneR

Oh ok fair enough he probably will play Mackie at RB then.

I give up.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024