Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
death penalty for this type of scum would be to quick 07:21 - Jun 15 with 2086 viewsjc_hoops

I would pull the trigger on scum like this, but I would have to shoot them only in areas where they would bleed out very slowly, making it a long,long slow death

Scum just don't describe them

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2159370/Soldier-childminder-farmer-paedo
death penalty for this type of scum would be to quick on 12:01 - Jun 15 with 1905 viewsrrrspricey

"those involved included a Household Cavalry soldier and his wife"

How the hell do they broach that subject when they meet? "erm, i've got something to tell you.......what you too?

People like this will NEVER be lock up for life as long as there are do-gooders around saying they should be rehabilitated. They've effectively taken a childs life away from them & i for one would be more than happy to repay the compliment.

death penalty for this type of scum would be to quick on 12:06 - Jun 15 with 1897 viewsQPunkR

The article absolutely disgusted me. They should form a new punishment whereby everyone in England should be allowed to form a line and kick them in the balls/clunge twice. And if they're still alive at the end ship 'em off to Texas and have them ended

QPR - "shit but local"

death penalty for this type of scum would be to quick on 16:28 - Jun 15 with 1788 viewswombat

id happily push the plunger to the syringe for this lot

one day the good old english law might catch up with the yanks and put these fecker down once and forall

id happliy vote for capital punishment in the uk
plenty of ways these days of proving without any doubt atall that a person is guilty

so terrorism
murder
acts agaisnt children

simple guilty
one appeal allowed then a nice syringe full of something nice and slow with a dose of rat poison chaser to finish the job once and for all

Poll: which is your favouite foot

death penalty for this type of scum would be to quick on 17:10 - Jun 15 with 1739 viewsCliff

Whilst I do agree that death is too good for the people who do this sort of crime, I could never bring myself to vote yes in any capital punishment referendum as there has been a history of miscarriages of justice that are hard to rectify if you killed the ones found guilty!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024