Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hughes IN 16:59 - Oct 6 with 7152 viewsSharpy

Well played lads, on another day we would have got something there.

Once you`ve had black, you never go back !

Hughes IN on 17:00 - Oct 6 with 4233 viewsGloucs_R

Said that 10 games this season now though./

Poll: Are we staying up?

Hughes IN on 17:01 - Oct 6 with 4182 viewsqprwpg

IN, the alternative will be worse, unless Guardiola wants it? Heard he's looking for a challenge.

Twitter: @qprwpg

Hughes IN on 17:02 - Oct 6 with 4175 viewskropotkin41

Seriously Sharpy, you're having a laugh. Playing well for bits of games is not the same as playing well.

Our playing well is the kind of playing well that gets you relegated by Christmas.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Hughes IN on 17:02 - Oct 6 with 4149 viewsNov77

sorry we didn't play well, that first half was one of the worst I've seen under Hughes. unless he sorts out the defence and gets the team organized and motivated to play for a full 90 minutes weve got no chance this season.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Hughes IN on 17:03 - Oct 6 with 4132 viewsSharpy

Hughes IN on 17:00 - Oct 6 by Gloucs_R

Said that 10 games this season now though./

And that is the difference why i would not get rid of Hughes at this moment in time.We will gel it`s there for all to see.

Hughes IN on 17:04 - Oct 6 with 4110 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

Hughes IN on 17:02 - Oct 6 by Nov77

sorry we didn't play well, that first half was one of the worst I've seen under Hughes. unless he sorts out the defence and gets the team organized and motivated to play for a full 90 minutes weve got no chance this season.

"motivated".... that for me is the biggest problem

It's got to be Yarg

Hughes IN on 17:04 - Oct 6 with 4106 viewswindsorhoop

Im not one to jump and call for a manager to go but the writings on the wall. I don't think we played well today. WBA didnt even get out of 3rd gear. They were happy to sit back and soak the pressure up. How many times did we test Foster?

Poor formation, poor tactics, poor substitutions.

The key for me is have we improved since warnock was sacked. In terms of quality of player then yes defintley but we have gone backwards in everything else.

Are there better managers out there than hughes. Yes.

He should go before we are so far adrift we have no chance of staying up.
Hughes IN on 17:05 - Oct 6 with 4096 viewsSharpy

And you all have your own thread to have hissy fits on.

Login to get fewer ads

Hughes IN on 17:05 - Oct 6 with 4092 viewsQPR1882

Until a better manager comes knocking on the door looking to be our manager then MH is our manager and while he is will get my full support.

I will be sending him a football book i have on tactics of the game,might help.
Hughes IN on 17:05 - Oct 6 with 4089 viewsTheBlob

Yup.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Hughes IN on 17:05 - Oct 6 with 4078 viewsBklynRanger

I don't want him in or out at this moment. If he spontaneously disolved that would be fine.

A pickled onion could;ve seen it wasn't going to be a good idea to play Clint at LB.
Hughes IN on 17:06 - Oct 6 with 4061 viewsTheBlob

Hughes IN on 17:05 - Oct 6 by BklynRanger

I don't want him in or out at this moment. If he spontaneously disolved that would be fine.

A pickled onion could;ve seen it wasn't going to be a good idea to play Clint at LB.

Yup

Hughes IN on 17:06 - Oct 6 with 4056 viewskropotkin41

Hughes IN on 17:03 - Oct 6 by Sharpy

And that is the difference why i would not get rid of Hughes at this moment in time.We will gel it`s there for all to see.

No it's not. I'm not at all sure about MH in or out, but I am sure that we were utter crap for 45 minutes, the defence would look disorganised next to four old ladies waiting for a bus, and we attack like everyone is suffering from amnesia.......... with brief exceptions to be sure.

I would have thought that MH has had plenty of time to make some gelling take place, to have us playing nice football. We have played some this season, but there is no consistency and I don't see many signs that this will necessarily stop soon.

Sorry.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Hughes IN on 17:07 - Oct 6 with 4040 viewsLewes_r

IN is fine with me

weve put our chips down

too many new players and not enough proper CBs

he's gotta settle on a starting 11 and cut SWP loose

results should start coming in at some point

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Hughes IN on 17:08 - Oct 6 with 4027 viewsklr

Hughes IN on 17:01 - Oct 6 by qprwpg

IN, the alternative will be worse, unless Guardiola wants it? Heard he's looking for a challenge.

Dont think he will turn things round, but wont get sacked yet purely because of the wages he's on.

Think he will hang on until the end of october by which time there will be a pretty poisonous atmosphere around the club.

Hasnt helped himself with his general coldness / arrogance / call it what you will as QPR manager & alienates himself amongst the fanbase with unnecessary decisions that not one QPR fan would make IE picking Shaun Wright-Phillips.

He wont be sacked right now, but I dont think he will turn things round, it wears a little thin with all this "much improved performance from the lads" carry on, as in the West Ham match we were 2-0 down & game over after half an hour, this is not a "much improved performance from the lads" it is a clear example of the manager & the coaching staff failing to do their jobs properly.
Hughes IN on 17:08 - Oct 6 with 4021 viewsnadera78

Anyone arguing for Hughes to be sacked needs to come up with a viable alternative. And that doesn't include the parasitic Harry f*cking Redknapp.
Hughes IN on 17:09 - Oct 6 with 4011 viewswalshy15a

Mark Hughes= you buy a Aston Martin and a clapped out Lada arrives ,whats this weeks excuse ?
Hughes IN on 17:09 - Oct 6 with 4003 viewsHayesender

Unless he resigns, we are stuck with him.

Will cost far too much to sack him and his 100 coaches

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Hughes IN on 17:09 - Oct 6 with 3998 viewswittle

played well ,please we should have been 4 down at half time and its all well and good having the ball in the 2nd half but how many saves did foster have to make,wba were happy to defend the edge of their box and pick us off.
Hughes IN on 17:09 - Oct 6 with 3993 viewsade_qpr

Only if he keeps playing Adel and not SWP

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

Hughes IN on 17:09 - Oct 6 with 3993 viewsSharpy

Hughes IN on 17:05 - Oct 6 by BklynRanger

He did`nt play well against West ham either, in that position.

Not sure who is coaching our defence, but injuries aside we are looking extremly out of our depth.

Hughes IN on 17:09 - Oct 6 with 3989 viewsTheBlob

Hughes IN on 17:09 - Oct 6 by walshy15a

Mark Hughes= you buy a Aston Martin and a clapped out Lada arrives ,whats this weeks excuse ?

Time of the month

Hughes IN on 17:10 - Oct 6 with 3962 viewsKevinPR

Team selection is the biggest problem.

Clint Hill at left back in this league doesn't work, and we all knew that 12 months ago.

Park must have some photos of Hughes implicating him with a ladyboy, and whatever he sees in SWP (compared to the alternatives) I'm blind to it.
Hughes IN on 17:11 - Oct 6 with 3949 viewsNov77

anyone care to predict his post match comments?
we were much the better side in the second half
we could've nicked it at the end
we'll take the positives from this

...blah....blah.....blah.....

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Hughes IN on 17:12 - Oct 6 with 3934 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

I remember how awful Arsenal were without proper a LB and RB. Not a real excuse though: need to be able to deal with injuries, especially with our squad

It's got to be Yarg

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024