Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
M'bia 17:03 - Oct 27 with 1157 viewsBrightonhoop

Hate digging out individual players, it's a team effort after all, so all the more reason for M'Bia to be fined heavily by the Club and transfer listed.
November next week with no win in sight. Pish poor Arsenal for the taking and M'Bia decides it's a great idea to lose his composure. Well he should lose his fcking shirt too after thaat performance. Disgraceful.
M'bia on 17:05 - Oct 27 with 1123 viewsessextaxiboy

I agree but who is coming in ? Ferdinand ..Onuhua? .....We are in the sh*t.
M'bia on 17:07 - Oct 27 with 1106 viewsTW_R

Thought he was playing well upto then as well.
M'bia on 17:07 - Oct 27 with 1099 viewsBrightonhoop

M'bia on 17:05 - Oct 27 by essextaxiboy

I agree but who is coming in ? Ferdinand ..Onuhua? .....We are in the sh*t.

No more so than with him in the starting 11 sadly. He cant keep his head for 90 mins so serves no purpose and worsed of all cost us today and will do again. Out him.
M'bia on 17:08 - Oct 27 with 1088 viewsstuabd

It's the ego of some of these players. They just can't take a bit of contact without having a pop back. He kicked me so I'm going to kick him back.

I mean, really, is that really the worst challenge he's ever been on the wrong side of. Pathetic.

M'bia on 17:08 - Oct 27 with 1086 viewsPommyhoop

I thought he played well . And the sending off was harsh to say the least .He tried to clear the ball after the Gooner C@nt fouled him /..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

M'bia on 17:08 - Oct 27 with 1079 viewsJAPRANGERS

looks like we're going down unless a miracle happens
M'bia on 17:09 - Oct 27 with 1075 viewsBrazilNutR

He was looking good as well until that moment....

If he lost his cool...then for me its probably worse than Joey Barton...as at least Barton got punched.. MBIA had been awarded the foul.
the first time I watched i thought maybe he was trying to kick the ball from the floor...and not the player..and think Vermaelen dived like an Olympian...

More annoyed about the offside goal to be honest...
M'bia on 17:09 - Oct 27 with 1059 viewsToast_R

M'bia on 17:08 - Oct 27 by Pommyhoop

I thought he played well . And the sending off was harsh to say the least .He tried to clear the ball after the Gooner C@nt fouled him /..

It wasn't harsh at all, complete tool

Barton's exchange student
Login to get fewer ads

M'bia on 17:10 - Oct 27 with 1043 viewsWeaverQPR

M'bia on 17:07 - Oct 27 by TW_R

Thought he was playing well upto then as well.

Exactly lets sack him and play that useless shat Ferdinand.

@WeavQPR

M'bia on 17:10 - Oct 27 with 1031 viewsSL4_Ranger

He was going for the ball, he does it all the time, to get the ball when he's on the floor. He missed, tapped the Arsenal's players shin, who went down like he'd been shot.
Never was a red card, officials cost us again.
M'bia on 17:11 - Oct 27 with 1015 viewsstuartqpr

You send a brainless idiot to marseille only to find they send an even bigger one back! Cheeky bastards!!
M'bia on 17:12 - Oct 27 with 1008 viewsLewes_r

M'bia on 17:10 - Oct 27 by SL4_Ranger

He was going for the ball, he does it all the time, to get the ball when he's on the floor. He missed, tapped the Arsenal's players shin, who went down like he'd been shot.

Sorry but that was a red all day long

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

M'bia on 17:13 - Oct 27 with 986 viewsstuabd

Deserved red.
M'bia on 17:14 - Oct 27 with 974 viewsPommyhoop

M'bia on 17:09 - Oct 27 by Toast_R

It wasn't harsh at all, complete tool

Barton's exchange student

Ok fair enuff but is there a rule you cant penalise the original offender Like Teves or that Norwich Cu't or that Gooner C''nt .. AAAhh ..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

M'bia on 17:16 - Oct 27 with 955 viewsPhilmyRs

Reacting like that after a shoulder barge is ridiculous, as is transfer listing him for the offence. Reading the thread about the funniest things you have heard at a football match and the 'rangers you have ruined my life" one is very apt. I watched todays game in an arsenal pub and was proud of the shift we put in. Mbia deserves a fine as does the lineo. Truth is we are not far off being a good side, just need our luck to change. I don't hate swp, he comes accross as a nice guy, Faulin and mackie should be ahead of him though. Mackie impressed me. Would just also add I thought Adel did a very mature performance today. Off to get drunk.
M'bia on 17:17 - Oct 27 with 947 viewsQPR_Nippon

Before we all write him off as a QPR player for good .... he played well up to the sending off and I thought at the time that he didn't know he'd been awarded the free-kick and was trying to get the ball clear - unfortunately he was on the ground at the time and so wasn't totally in control when he swiped at the ball with his legs and got the player instead.

That's just my interpretation. It seemed to me reckless but not malicious.

Edit: you know what, just looked at it again and I think he has lashed out, hoping that because the ball is in close-ish proximity he might just get away with it and he hasn't. Idiot.

Still don't think it warrants transfer listing though.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
M'bia on 17:17 - Oct 27 with 945 viewsTacticalR

Didn't he kick out because Vermaelen had barged him off the ball and dumped him on the ground? (In other words I am pretty sure Mbia's actions were deliberate).

Air hostess clique

M'bia on 17:18 - Oct 27 with 937 viewsbabygravy

M'bia= Dickhead
M'bia on 18:29 - Oct 27 with 841 viewss1cRanger

M'bia on 17:10 - Oct 27 by SL4_Ranger

SL4 you must be blind. He lashed out Joey Barton esk...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024