Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
abuse online 00:22 - Nov 5 with 2427 viewstom007

wow took some crap today whilst sitting with my 10 yr old daughter watching the game online.
i am online watching rather than being there because after working for 31 yrs 3 months ago found myself unemployed because of this crap recession and can no longer afford to go.
whilst on messageboard today and watching the game someone made a comment ie:how crap we were first half i agreed and said it is managers fault when you see faurlin sitting on the bench i would have thought that was understandable comment to make with this i then recieved a barrage of abuse f-in c@nt etc with my daughter sitting next to me.
it is unbelievable that people cannot disagree in a polite civilized manner i used to like that site but thankfully use this one as much and will probably more so in the future.
abuse online on 01:21 - Nov 5 with 2350 viewsQPRNZ

For what it's worth I cannot understand why Faurlin is not playing either. Absolute quality, I would love to see Granero, Faurlin and Diakite on the field together - I don't care what the formation is!
abuse online on 08:03 - Nov 5 with 2182 viewsMonkey_Roots

I'm not surprised.

Football in general is surrounded by anger and hate these days. The contorted face of rage when something as mundane as a throw-in is given the 'other' way...

I also find that almost anything online descends into a farce as soon as opinions come into it - people seem at ease with becoming abusive and extreme just because its a screen they are looking at and not the face at the other end.
abuse online on 08:31 - Nov 5 with 2110 viewsbeeeater

abuse online on 08:03 - Nov 5 by Monkey_Roots

I'm not surprised.

Football in general is surrounded by anger and hate these days. The contorted face of rage when something as mundane as a throw-in is given the 'other' way...

I also find that almost anything online descends into a farce as soon as opinions come into it - people seem at ease with becoming abusive and extreme just because its a screen they are looking at and not the face at the other end.

agree spot on post.would add that this site sometimes has its moments
abuse online on 09:17 - Nov 5 with 2029 viewsPommyhoop

Easy fix,dont go on match chat or live chat whatever it is.Its always full of kids or idiots who'd rather be putting up smileys than watching the football match. I dont know how anyone can watch a match and type at the same time tbh...

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

abuse online on 12:25 - Nov 5 with 1857 viewstom007

abuse online on 09:17 - Nov 5 by Pommyhoop

Easy fix,dont go on match chat or live chat whatever it is.Its always full of kids or idiots who'd rather be putting up smileys than watching the football match. I dont know how anyone can watch a match and type at the same time tbh...

true mate
abuse online on 12:35 - Nov 5 with 1831 viewshoof_hearted

Is hearing those same words better when it's in real life at the match? Maybe you forgot that people yell them very loudly at Loftus Road even though they have paid lots of money to watch.
abuse online on 13:45 - Nov 5 with 1734 viewstom007

abuse online on 12:35 - Nov 5 by hoof_hearted

Is hearing those same words better when it's in real life at the match? Maybe you forgot that people yell them very loudly at Loftus Road even though they have paid lots of money to watch.

is it neccesary then i didnt think so.
i know what happens at games i been enough but calling people f@cking c@nts especially when they are your own people seems childish to me but that is me maybe to others it is seen as acceptable.
to me it is society of today full of animals who dont give 2 hoots for anyone but themselves and who feel it is only their view that counts for anything and god forbid anyone who has a difference of opinion.
abuse online on 13:48 - Nov 5 with 1719 viewshoof_hearted

Fair comment. Hearing them shouted at someone else is not the same as having them aimed directly at you.

Be optimistic and call it a good learning point for when it happens to your kids when you're not ther (and it will).
Login to get fewer ads

abuse online on 14:02 - Nov 5 with 1688 viewsessextaxiboy

One click and you could have stopped it
abuse online on 14:06 - Nov 5 with 1672 viewsTacticalR

abuse online on 14:02 - Nov 5 by essextaxiboy

Unless the torrent of abuse was from his daughter.

Air hostess clique

abuse online on 14:07 - Nov 5 with 1670 viewstom007

abuse online on 13:48 - Nov 5 by hoof_hearted

Fair comment. Hearing them shouted at someone else is not the same as having them aimed directly at you.

Be optimistic and call it a good learning point for when it happens to your kids when you're not ther (and it will).

yes i know mate.
abuse online on 14:07 - Nov 5 with 1667 viewstom007

abuse online on 14:02 - Nov 5 by essextaxiboy

point made.lol
abuse online on 14:08 - Nov 5 with 1664 viewstom007

abuse online on 14:06 - Nov 5 by TacticalR

Unless the torrent of abuse was from his daughter.

haha yes that will come eventually
abuse online on 06:19 - Nov 6 with 1536 viewsPommyhoop

abuse online on 13:45 - Nov 5 by tom007

is it neccesary then i didnt think so.
i know what happens at games i been enough but calling people f@cking c@nts especially when they are your own people seems childish to me but that is me maybe to others it is seen as acceptable.
to me it is society of today full of animals who dont give 2 hoots for anyone but themselves and who feel it is only their view that counts for anything and god forbid anyone who has a difference of opinion.

Yeah yeah ,you got called a naughty word but seriously Tom you and your tag team partner are like fecking chinese water torture.Mother Teresa would probably have to sling a few quid in the swear box.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024