Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Question for Redknapp 22:02 - Nov 17 with 1847 viewsHeadington

Would he take the job if he was told there was only a little transfer money available in January?
Question for Redknapp on 22:22 - Nov 17 with 1814 viewskropotkin41

More importantly, I could only see a point in talking to HR if you believe that he could really keep us up. I am not sure at all about that. We are deep in the mire, very deep.

So we have 26 games left and need to win perhaps 10 and draw 6........... that would give us 40 points. We could only lose 10 more..... Come on now, we just fell apart at home against Southampton.

Sooooooooooo, no 'Arry, but a dose of realism and planning for a better future; another squad fit for purpose that plays like a team and a manager who has a clue and wants to be at QPR for the right reasons.

I am sorry to say it, but I think we are as good as relegated, I'd love to be proved wrong, but we're sunk. It doesn't make sense to make decisions with the next 5 months in mind.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Question for Redknapp on 22:23 - Nov 17 with 1802 viewsJamie

Probably but he would want a long term deal and a promise of funds in the summer IMO.
Question for Redknapp on 22:28 - Nov 17 with 1781 viewsHeadington

Yes, funds and length of deal would be sticking point for Redknapp. Trouble is with the kind of squad now assembled and we are stuck with for time being would probably need manager who has experience of managing egos
Question for Redknapp on 22:30 - Nov 17 with 1769 viewsTHEBUSH

Question for Redknapp on 22:22 - Nov 17 by kropotkin41

More importantly, I could only see a point in talking to HR if you believe that he could really keep us up. I am not sure at all about that. We are deep in the mire, very deep.

So we have 26 games left and need to win perhaps 10 and draw 6........... that would give us 40 points. We could only lose 10 more..... Come on now, we just fell apart at home against Southampton.

Sooooooooooo, no 'Arry, but a dose of realism and planning for a better future; another squad fit for purpose that plays like a team and a manager who has a clue and wants to be at QPR for the right reasons.

I am sorry to say it, but I think we are as good as relegated, I'd love to be proved wrong, but we're sunk. It doesn't make sense to make decisions with the next 5 months in mind.

I agree no Harry, even if he would take us on.
We need to start planning for the future and be sensible for a change.
MH has to go, he's not for us, TF must realize that by now.
I'd go for Gerry Francis as director of football and bring in an up and coming coach to work with GF.
Question for Redknapp on 22:34 - Nov 17 with 1747 viewsJonDoeman

No point, Harry Houdini wouldn't save that lot.
Never mind that FcKing Wheeler Dealer!

It Is What It Is !!

Question for Redknapp on 22:37 - Nov 17 with 1715 viewsHeadington

Presumably Lineker will pop the question in a minute. Wouldn't have thought he would be Fernandes' first choice, but he may feel pressure from fans. Would also prefer young manager but where are they?
Question for Redknapp on 22:39 - Nov 17 with 1701 viewsHollowayRanger

harrys use to wheeling dealing so could make a go of it if up to challenge he'll sell likes of cisse zamorro taarabt (did it before) and build again wont save us dont think anyone could now but at least give us a fighting chance back in championship

as it stands we will get slaughted in championship with this lot theres no fight or effort out there something that is vital in championship

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Question for Redknapp on 22:40 - Nov 17 with 1694 viewskropotkin41

Question for Redknapp on 22:39 - Nov 17 by HollowayRanger

harrys use to wheeling dealing so could make a go of it if up to challenge he'll sell likes of cisse zamorro taarabt (did it before) and build again wont save us dont think anyone could now but at least give us a fighting chance back in championship

as it stands we will get slaughted in championship with this lot theres no fight or effort out there something that is vital in championship

So do you think that Redknapp would be interested in a sinking (sunk) ship? To manage in the Championship again? I had assumed not.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Login to get fewer ads

Question for Redknapp on 22:45 - Nov 17 with 1675 viewsHollowayRanger

Question for Redknapp on 22:40 - Nov 17 by kropotkin41

So do you think that Redknapp would be interested in a sinking (sunk) ship? To manage in the Championship again? I had assumed not.

im certain he just wants a real job ,he was badly treated at spurs before that portsmouth and southampton not big teams so why nt us just make sure someone HAS CONTROL of the budget if its NOT already too late

if there is a kitty for january tony said 1-2 players so whats that £1-3 million give him that and what ever else he can generate in sales cisse zamorra ect

AND PRAY!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Question for Redknapp on 22:50 - Nov 17 with 1655 viewsTGRRRSSS

Who would take then on their wages???
Question for Redknapp on 23:12 - Nov 17 with 1611 viewsvodkasupper

Regardless of who's in feckin charge we have been crying out for the 3 last transfer windows that we need a solid back 4. TF has to invest here, so whether MH or new manager he must be given funds but only for defence.

I don't want to see anymore bleedin midfield, forward arsing players. I think our front players are great but when they cannot rely on those 4 you cannot or ever play your natural game, surely?

Or maybe that is the problem, our forwards and midfield think our defence is feckin brilliant and feel its ok to punt aimless balls to no one in particular, let less skilled players wander past unchallenged because the defence would easily intercept it.

Personally I'm fed up with these freebie, high wage blood suckers, bite the bullet and spend £10m on a defender, that may actually make the player feel he has to perform.

Note to self: Don't post when stoned, pissed and angry. Edit in morning.
Question for Redknapp on 00:03 - Nov 18 with 1550 viewsHollowayRanger

Question for Redknapp on 23:12 - Nov 17 by vodkasupper

Regardless of who's in feckin charge we have been crying out for the 3 last transfer windows that we need a solid back 4. TF has to invest here, so whether MH or new manager he must be given funds but only for defence.

I don't want to see anymore bleedin midfield, forward arsing players. I think our front players are great but when they cannot rely on those 4 you cannot or ever play your natural game, surely?

Or maybe that is the problem, our forwards and midfield think our defence is feckin brilliant and feel its ok to punt aimless balls to no one in particular, let less skilled players wander past unchallenged because the defence would easily intercept it.

Personally I'm fed up with these freebie, high wage blood suckers, bite the bullet and spend £10m on a defender, that may actually make the player feel he has to perform.

Note to self: Don't post when stoned, pissed and angry. Edit in morning.

THINK WE need a beast up front as well

hulse bothyroyd zamorra they dont scare anyone apart from QPR fans!

Listen to the band play!

Question for Redknapp on 00:21 - Nov 18 with 1513 viewsrsonist

Redknapp is certainly not the long-term option but then if we're not thinking short term we're all but throwing in the towel for this season. If this was summertime I'd be more interested in Benitez, Mackay, Holloway, whoever else but Redknapp is the only candidate with any sort of previous for getting quick results. He came in to Portsmouth at a similar time, in a similar position and with a worse squad and managed to do the job there. Just keep an eye on those finances Tony...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024