Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A plausible path to safety 17:40 - Dec 15 with 2515 viewsQPR_Nippon

These results would give us 39 points, 2 more than last season:

A) Newcastle - 1
H) WBA - 3
H) Liverpool - 1
A) Chelsea - 0
H) Spurs - 1
A) West Ham - 1
H) Man C - 0
H) Norwich - 3
A) Swansea - 0
H) Man U - 0
A) Soton - 3
H) Sunderland - 3
A) Villa - 1
A) Fulham - 0
H) Wigan - 3
A) Everton - 0
H) Stoke - 3
A) Reading - 3
H) Arsenal - 0
H) Newcastle - 3
A) Liverpool - 0

Now, I'm not saying we'll get them - in fact I still don't think we'll get more than 30 points - but at least that shows we are not a total lost cause just yet.

Edit - if we were to repeat last season's results in the above fixtures we would finish with 35 points.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
A plausible path to safety on 17:42 - Dec 15 with 2493 viewsPey

Take it one at a time Nippon, every game is different, some easy games we can lose and other games we expecting nothing from could deliver points.

Lets hope that the believe and some confidence has come back to the squad.
We can work on that.
A plausible path to safety on 17:44 - Dec 15 with 2485 viewsWeaverQPR

Easy tiger lets just not get beat at Newcastle first.

@WeavQPR

A plausible path to safety on 17:52 - Dec 15 with 2464 viewsQPR_Nippon

A plausible path to safety on 17:42 - Dec 15 by Pey

Take it one at a time Nippon, every game is different, some easy games we can lose and other games we expecting nothing from could deliver points.

Lets hope that the believe and some confidence has come back to the squad.
We can work on that.

Think that goes without saying, Pey. QPR always seem to raise/lower their game according to the standard of the opposition.

I'm coming at it from the position of we haven't a hope in hell of staying up, but thinking what it might realistically require if we did manage it. Those results represent par in golfing terms.

Edit - mange to manage!
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
A plausible path to safety on 17:53 - Dec 15 with 2460 viewsderbyhoop

Don't even try to predict that far in advance.

Harry's record Played 4, 6 points. Keep that rate up (whoever it's against) and we could do it.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

A plausible path to safety on 18:01 - Dec 15 with 2433 viewspomanjou

A plausible path to safety on 17:53 - Dec 15 by derbyhoop

Don't even try to predict that far in advance.

Harry's record Played 4, 6 points. Keep that rate up (whoever it's against) and we could do it.

Exactly. Strangely enough its what he said on I think it was 909. "On this form we will make about 40 points and that should be enough".

Still 63 points to play for.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

A plausible path to safety on 18:02 - Dec 15 with 2425 viewsdubaistu

Lets just hope arsenal find their scoring boots in the next couple of games
A plausible path to safety on 18:03 - Dec 15 with 2423 viewsTGRRRSSS

ONe at a time, Newcastle next so lets keep everyones head on the game, still gotta win the first away game in about a year next, and next weekend would be a fantastic time to do so.
Very tough trip though, Newcastle aren't doing very well at the moment but still a handy team who'll fancy playing us.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024