Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Message for the fashion icon Gerbil Cisse 17:18 - Dec 22 with 891 viewsLblock

It is not an offence in itself to be in an offside position.

A player is in an offside position if:
-he is nearer to his opponents' goal line than both the ball and the second last opponent

A player is not in an offside position if:
-he is in his own half of the field of play
-he is level with the second last opponent
-he is level with the last two opponents

Commiting an Offside Offence
A player in an offside position is only penalised if, at the moment the ball touches or is played by one of his team, he is, in the opinion of the referee, involved in active play by:
-interfering with play
-interfering with an opponent
-gaining an advantage by being in that position

That is all..... Enjoy your weekend

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Message for the fashion icon Gerbil Cisse on 21:02 - Dec 22 with 786 viewsDaBurgh

or of more interest to you I'm sure....

Go for classics like a cashmere jumper, a biker jacket or a camel coat that will become the pillars of your wardrobe.

Grazia magazine fashion tip #5 for 2013...
Message for the fashion icon Gerbil Cisse on 21:08 - Dec 22 with 766 viewsklr

Message for the fashion icon Gerbil Cisse on 21:02 - Dec 22 by DaBurgh

or of more interest to you I'm sure....

Go for classics like a cashmere jumper, a biker jacket or a camel coat that will become the pillars of your wardrobe.

Grazia magazine fashion tip #5 for 2013...

Didnt we have a debate about this the other day, some were saying they didnt think there had been a problem with his attitude this season lol!
Message for the fashion icon Gerbil Cisse on 21:08 - Dec 22 with 766 viewsEalingRanger

We know that at his best he is absolutely lethal - like last season.

He's been uninterested, looks unfit and is CONSTANTLY offside. He should have had a lot more criticism this season. He's hurting the whole team at the moment with the way he is playing.
Message for the fashion icon Gerbil Cisse on 21:10 - Dec 22 with 759 viewsDaBurgh

Message for the fashion icon Gerbil Cisse on 21:08 - Dec 22 by EalingRanger

He's been uninterested, looks unfit and is CONSTANTLY offside. He should have had a lot more criticism this season. He's hurting the whole team at the moment with the way he is playing.

it's hardly a wonder when you see the size of the glasses he wears off the pitch...
Message for the fashion icon Gerbil Cisse on 21:34 - Dec 22 with 725 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Message for the fashion icon Gerbil Cisse on 21:08 - Dec 22 by EalingRanger

He is looking a little porky around the chops.

I believe though that if you play the early through ball, play it from the wings to his feet in the box, flash one between the keeper and back line, he will score. That's where he is good and dangerous. Don't supply him the ball he needs and wants he may as well not be there. I don't blame him for that, he isn't a Rooneyesq player he is more your fox in the box looking to sniff out a toe poke here or there, two or three touches max before shooting.

If we can't provide that to him he may as well not be there, but he is out only fit out and out striker so he must play and we must learn to tee him up appropriately.
Message for the fashion icon Gerbil Cisse on 22:01 - Dec 22 with 686 viewsEalingRanger

Message for the fashion icon Gerbil Cisse on 21:34 - Dec 22 by Pablo_Hoopsta

He is looking a little porky around the chops.

I believe though that if you play the early through ball, play it from the wings to his feet in the box, flash one between the keeper and back line, he will score. That's where he is good and dangerous. Don't supply him the ball he needs and wants he may as well not be there. I don't blame him for that, he isn't a Rooneyesq player he is more your fox in the box looking to sniff out a toe poke here or there, two or three touches max before shooting.

If we can't provide that to him he may as well not be there, but he is out only fit out and out striker so he must play and we must learn to tee him up appropriately.

He doesn't make those runs anymore. He just roams around the pitch throwing his arms around and huffing and puffing. The ball Taarabt gave him early in the second half was the kind of chance he would've buried last season. I can't remember the last time I saw Cisse bust a gut to get on the end of something in the box. He is basically refusing to lead the line at the moment. And it's not true that we don't have options up there - Mackie is a striker, and he won't shirk his responsibilities.
Message for the fashion icon Gerbil Cisse on 22:08 - Dec 22 with 670 viewsCHUBBS

The sooner we get rid of the ignorant tw@t the better.He does absolutely nothing for the team other than causing contempt.
Message for the fashion icon Gerbil Cisse on 22:25 - Dec 22 with 644 viewshblocker

Message for the fashion icon Gerbil Cisse on 22:08 - Dec 22 by CHUBBS

The sooner we get rid of the ignorant tw@t the better.He does absolutely nothing for the team other than causing contempt.

Not any good up top on his jacks . Needs to play off a target man
Login to get fewer ads

Message for the fashion icon Gerbil Cisse on 22:49 - Dec 22 with 605 viewsEalingRanger

Message for the fashion icon Gerbil Cisse on 22:25 - Dec 22 by hblocker

Not any good up top on his jacks . Needs to play off a target man

Needs to play full stop. So frustrating to watch him fck about when we know he has a huge amount of ability.
Message for the fashion icon Gerbil Cisse on 00:10 - Dec 23 with 556 viewsJigsore

Cisse needs a right kick up the arse but he's all we got right now. Next thing you know we'll be having shouts to recall Bruno Andrade from wycombe

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Message for the fashion icon Gerbil Cisse on 00:31 - Dec 23 with 542 viewsPommyhoop

He was way off the pace to that whipped in cross from Adel.Didnt anticipate it at all and had to acknowledge it was a good ball from Adel.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Message for the fashion icon Gerbil Cisse on 01:01 - Dec 23 with 521 viewsLblock

His heads elsewhere
Looks to me like he can't wait to get off the pitch and hang out the back of a billionaires daughter
And we ALL know that feeling don't we?

I reckon we should look at getting that Bruno Andrade fella back from Wycombe myself.....

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024