Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That's it we're down! 17:25 - Dec 26 with 1953 viewsPizanti

A bit slow on the up take me... But I really thought we would win today and carry a bit of momentum into the Liverpool game and that combined with a bit of new manager bounce from Harry would have seen us OK! ...finally resigned to relegation now (a bit slow I know!)

Over to Harry to let us know wether he'll stick around if we are relegated (has he stated this yet?)

Fingers crossed we don't do a Pompey!
That's it we're down! on 17:28 - Dec 26 with 1933 viewsWeaverQPR

For weeks ive kept clinging on to the dream we can pull off another great escape but lets be honest we aint got a prayer.

@WeavQPR

That's it we're down! on 17:28 - Dec 26 with 1924 viewskropotkin41

I think that at this stage the sensible policy, with regard to my mental health at least, is to accept that we are going to be relegated.

I am going to try to get to the game at Swansea in February.......... otherwise not really sure how much more of this season I can put up with.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

That's it we're down! on 17:31 - Dec 26 with 1897 viewsWeaverQPR

Don't worry TF is still tweeting "its along road for us,but its not over til its over".
Who is he kidding we have been abysmal from day one, this lot don't deserve to stay up.

@WeavQPR

That's it we're down! on 17:32 - Dec 26 with 1893 viewspaulparker

agree we are down,
well done Hughes you useless self absorbed Kunt,
time to enjoy the last season of Adel cos he wont be here next

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

That's it we're down! on 17:32 - Dec 26 with 1892 viewsEalingRanger

Look at the way Tony is tweeting. Wouldn't be surprised if he brings a whole raft of mercenaries into the club in Jan (Joe Cole, Frank and the like).

I'm frightened.
That's it we're down! on 17:51 - Dec 26 with 1809 viewsbatmanhoop

got to agree we are down, my hope is Harry fancies a season in the championship, lets concentrate on that thought now and forget any more players looking for a pension
That's it we're down! on 17:52 - Dec 26 with 1793 viewsibnumber10

Agree with what's been said
Losing 5-0 to Swansea after beating them 3-0 last season was a reality check
We are that bad and are on the back foot in most games
We are down and if TF decides to spend more money I hope he doesn't load it onto the club in debt
That's it we're down! on 17:54 - Dec 26 with 1777 viewsDesertBoot

Yep start building a squad for Championship football. 15 years to get promoted and two years to totally screw it up.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Login to get fewer ads

That's it we're down! on 19:19 - Dec 26 with 1656 viewseghamranger

Will be playing Aston Villa next year.
That's it we're down! on 19:55 - Dec 26 with 1609 viewsbaz_qpr

If Harry was planning to move on he would not have moved Rigg on for his own man
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024