Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea tickets. 17:09 - Jan 11 with 2014 viewsPigbag

Club have announced we have just over 1000 tickets. Since when have we only been able to take 1k to Swansea?

I've purchsed my train ticket but now have serious doubts on getting a match ticket, i have 68 loyalty points...normally the structure goes 100....70...50...30, this time the club jumped from 100 to 30 which is a disgrace, all the people who can only afford a few aways a year have lost out on the few points we've accumilated over the season to any tom dick or harry with 30 points. The club is joke regarding ticketing atm. Thoughts please.
Swansea tickets. on 17:11 - Jan 11 with 1996 viewsNorthernr

"Intial allocation" means we'll get more if we need them.

Swansea sell the upper tier first, then open the lower one if it's needed, or sometimes bit of the lower one.

Club have discounted the coach travel as well which is good of them. Baby steps.
Swansea tickets. on 17:13 - Jan 11 with 1988 viewsPigbag

Swansea tickets. on 17:11 - Jan 11 by Northernr

"Intial allocation" means we'll get more if we need them.

Swansea sell the upper tier first, then open the lower one if it's needed, or sometimes bit of the lower one.

Club have discounted the coach travel as well which is good of them. Baby steps.

Fair enough, unlike me you have the patience to read the info properly were as I blew up after reading the 1k tickets and jump from 100 to 30 in points.
Swansea tickets. on 20:22 - Jan 11 with 1733 viewsthemodfather

Swansea tickets. on 17:13 - Jan 11 by Pigbag

Fair enough, unlike me you have the patience to read the info properly were as I blew up after reading the 1k tickets and jump from 100 to 30 in points.

the way our club is run sometimes is doing my head in....
i know it says initial but 1000?
many still unhappy at low west ham allocation...why have more eastenders blowing bubbles in my face when we should have 3000 r's there!!
Swansea tickets. on 22:10 - Jan 11 with 1610 viewsNorthernr

Swansea tickets. on 20:22 - Jan 11 by themodfather

the way our club is run sometimes is doing my head in....
i know it says initial but 1000?
many still unhappy at low west ham allocation...why have more eastenders blowing bubbles in my face when we should have 3000 r's there!!

You only have a point if we sell 1000 and don't get any more. This is standard Swansea policy.
Swansea tickets. on 22:37 - Jan 11 with 1580 viewsWatford_Ranger

Discounted coach tickets and a reasonably priced fixture. Pat on the back for once for the club. We really should be able to sell the lot.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024