Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The mkdons game 09:38 - Jan 22 with 1767 viewsMkPaul

Has disappeared when I try and get tickets, and I can only access from Internet explorer not from safari or chrome ... Anyone else having problems?

It's back now although still struggling to book :)
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
The mkdons game on 09:41 - Jan 22 with 1758 viewssmegma

Sold out no doubt . Franchise have bought 16k tickets.But you're not allowed to criticise them as they saved Wimbledon Fc from extinction.
The mkdons game on 10:27 - Jan 22 with 1696 viewsdaveB

i've the same problem as last time,. it's so far taken 15 attempts to buy 2 adults, 1 over 8 and a senior tickets and still not got any. Each time it gives me tickets for 16-21 year olds that i can't change. That website is shit
The mkdons game on 10:44 - Jan 22 with 1665 viewstoboboly

The mkdons game on 10:27 - Jan 22 by daveB

i've the same problem as last time,. it's so far taken 15 attempts to buy 2 adults, 1 over 8 and a senior tickets and still not got any. Each time it gives me tickets for 16-21 year olds that i can't change. That website is shit

Strange thing about that Dave is that as far as I can tell the online ticketing hasn't changed since it was initiated and it worked fine a few seasons ago when I used it, you're right though it is shit.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

The mkdons game on 10:50 - Jan 22 with 1655 viewsdaveB

it works fine for away games but the last two times i've tried to buy home tickets it has been a nightmare, i've finally got it to work now and have emailed them a screenshot of where it goes wrong so they can hopefully fix it.
The mkdons game on 10:53 - Jan 22 with 1647 viewsMkPaul

The mkdons game on 10:27 - Jan 22 by daveB

I found that if you change the default to something else and then back to adult that worked ... But then crashed when trying to pay
The mkdons game on 11:06 - Jan 22 with 1622 viewsdaveB

The mkdons game on 10:53 - Jan 22 by MkPaul

I found that if you change the default to something else and then back to adult that worked ... But then crashed when trying to pay

yeah that worked in the end but took plenty of attempts to get it done
The mkdons game on 12:45 - Jan 22 with 1493 viewsWeaverQPR

Go old skool and ring the B/O.

@WeavQPR

The mkdons game on 12:47 - Jan 22 with 1487 viewsdaveB

The mkdons game on 12:45 - Jan 22 by WeaverQPR

Go old skool and ring the B/O.

tried that and got ticketmaster who told me to collect the loyalty points I need to ring the box office
Login to get fewer ads

The mkdons game on 12:50 - Jan 22 with 1479 viewssmegma

The mkdons game on 12:47 - Jan 22 by daveB

tried that and got ticketmaster who told me to collect the loyalty points I need to ring the box office

Thats why i'll pop down there on the way home.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024