Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harry's target of 37 points 17:02 - May 4 with 1475 viewsGloryHunter

Wouldn't have been enough, would it?
Harry's target of 37 points on 17:15 - May 4 with 1462 viewsisawqpratwcity

Can we re-post those crap threads from several months ago? Those Stairways to Heaven?

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Harry's target of 37 points on 17:57 - May 4 with 1437 viewsWestonsuperR

Would be interesting to see some of the older posts. I thought we were gone after Villa but was constantly told we could do it. We could actually finish 15pts+ away from safety, that is staggering considering the players we had at our disposal.
Harry's target of 37 points on 19:31 - May 4 with 1403 viewskropotkin41

Really, if you go the first third and more of the season without a win staying up is already going to be a miracle.

The team in 9th at the moment could still be relegated - I know they won't, but the point is that the way the Premiership is no team can afford to do what we did. Also, we didn't go through that spell under Hughes just because Hughes was setting us up wrong, or because we were unlucky, it was because the squad he had put together was split and sh*t and already beaten - it might all have changed with a large slice of good luck (getting a win at WHL for example), but it didn't!

We have been, I think, down for a long time. I really believed we might make it, I really hoped we might make it; mathematically we could have made it; but it was a hell of an ask.

Hopefully being an Rs fan won't be such a painful experience next season.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Harry's target of 37 points on 19:49 - May 4 with 1376 viewsqprissimo

Might have been - Wigan would now be on 34
Harry's target of 37 points on 20:21 - May 4 with 1348 viewsTGRRRSSS

If ourselves and Reading had picked up 2 or 3 victories a piece then things would have looked different.
Harry's target of 37 points on 21:09 - May 4 with 1295 viewsNW5Hoop

Harry's target of 37 points on 20:21 - May 4 by TGRRRSSS

If ourselves and Reading had picked up 2 or 3 victories a piece then things would have looked different.

If me auntie had bollocks, she'd be me uncle
Harry's target of 37 points on 21:10 - May 4 with 1293 viewsTGRRRSSS

Harry's target of 37 points on 21:09 - May 4 by NW5Hoop

If me auntie had bollocks, she'd be me uncle

She wouldn't cos she wouldn't be married to yuor Uncle!!!
Harry's target of 37 points on 22:03 - May 4 with 1237 viewsnewgolddream

Login to get fewer ads

Harry's target of 37 points on 22:18 - May 4 with 1221 viewsessextaxiboy

I dont mind admitting that I thought we would get out of trouble .

I also think we will come straight back up and I am going to have a bet on us getting a record points total in search of some value to pay for next years ST .

Harry's target of 37 points on 22:36 - May 4 with 1191 viewsCiderwithRsie

Kropotkin:

"Really, if you go the first third and more of the season without a win staying up is already going to be a miracle."

Exactly. That's why I loathe Hughes so much. Fernandes may have made mistakes, but giving your manager at least a third of the season before sacking him would be most people's idea of minimum stability. And by then it was already too late.

Actually I always loathed Hughes for getting Alan McDonald sent off, but that's why I still loathe him
Harry's target of 37 points on 21:43 - May 5 with 1075 viewsGloryHunter

Harry's target of 37 points on 19:49 - May 4 by qprissimo

Might have been - Wigan would now be on 34

Yes, if Wigan get only one point from their last three games, then Sunderland could stay up on 37. Doesn't look very likely though, does it?
Harry's target of 37 points on 06:45 - May 6 with 991 viewsHAYESBOY

27 looks good right now.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Harry's target of 37 points on 11:11 - May 6 with 942 viewsRangersAreBack

The table would look completely different had we achieved this target. Villa, Fulham, Stoke and Wigan would have less points.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024