Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Management merry go round 14:45 - May 8 with 2011 viewsraskolnikov

SAF has started the ball rolling - doubtless there will be a few more in the next couple of weeks - plenty of seats being vacated that HR will have his eye on. Lambert, Pardew and Pulis in all probability. Would he really turn donw a PL position if offered, to stay with us?
Management merry go round on 15:01 - May 8 with 1966 viewsFDC

Just posted on Everton thread that I fancy Martinez to end up there at some point.

Moyes is highly rated - he could even end up at Utd?
Management merry go round on 15:19 - May 8 with 1918 viewssimmo

Martinez to Everton
Poyet to Wigan
Body to body
Funk to Funky

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Management merry go round on 15:40 - May 8 with 1868 viewsHunterhoop

The problem with 'Arry is that he won't join anyone that he can't commute to from his lair - I mean house - in Sandbanks.

That would mean a London club or South Coast club or Reading. There won't be any takers in London and I struggle to see a vacancy emerging there apart from Chelsea who wouldn't have him. He's burnt all his bridges with Portsmouth and Southampton, which ironically, leaves Brighton (and possible Bournemouth).

I think you may well be right, simmo. Which leaves the question, would 'Arry rather manager us or Brighton? I suppose it will depend on whether they win the play offs!

I wouldn't rule it out entirely.
Management merry go round on 15:43 - May 8 with 1856 viewsJamie

Management merry go round on 15:40 - May 8 by Hunterhoop

The problem with 'Arry is that he won't join anyone that he can't commute to from his lair - I mean house - in Sandbanks.

That would mean a London club or South Coast club or Reading. There won't be any takers in London and I struggle to see a vacancy emerging there apart from Chelsea who wouldn't have him. He's burnt all his bridges with Portsmouth and Southampton, which ironically, leaves Brighton (and possible Bournemouth).

I think you may well be right, simmo. Which leaves the question, would 'Arry rather manager us or Brighton? I suppose it will depend on whether they win the play offs!

I wouldn't rule it out entirely.

And when they panic in November, Cardiff.
Management merry go round on 15:46 - May 8 with 1847 viewsNorthernr

Management merry go round on 15:43 - May 8 by Jamie

I hope that's better than your usual predictions. I'd harpoon Mackay and drag him all the way down the M4 to Loftus Road myself.
Management merry go round on 15:48 - May 8 with 1835 viewsClive_Anderson

Maybe Southampton will be able to tempt Harry if they have a bad start.
Management merry go round on 16:01 - May 8 with 1800 viewsJonDoeman

Management merry go round on 15:43 - May 8 by Jamie

Yeah , worked out well last time a panicked Prem club turned to him.
He ain't going nowhere IMO, his stock ain't that high, he's an out of fashion dinosaur!

It Is What It Is !!

Management merry go round on 16:04 - May 8 with 1783 viewsJamie

Management merry go round on 15:46 - May 8 by Northernr

I hope that's better than your usual predictions. I'd harpoon Mackay and drag him all the way down the M4 to Loftus Road myself.

Who wouldn't.
Login to get fewer ads

Management merry go round on 00:28 - May 9 with 1596 viewsFredManRave

Management merry go round on 15:19 - May 8 by simmo

Martinez to Everton
Poyet to Wigan
Body to body
Funk to Funky

King to W12

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024