Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
R's to host Huddersfield in Play-Off Final on Wednesday 12:27 - May 13 with 6648 viewsJonDoeman

Rangers U18s will take on the Terriers youth team on Wednesday 15th May, kick-off 7pm.

Steve Gallen’s young charges have been handed home advantage in the final following their 1-0 semi-final triumph against Leeds United last Saturday.

An injury time strike from Peter Skapetis, his 22nd goal in 25 appearances this season, handed the R’s victory.

Admission will be FREE for all spectators - entry via South Africa Road only.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

It Is What It Is !!

R's to host Huddersfield in Play-Off Final next week on 12:29 - May 13 with 3232 viewsTacticalR

This week!

Air hostess clique

R's to host Huddersfield in Play-Off Final next week on 12:31 - May 13 with 3204 viewsJonDoeman

R's to host Huddersfield in Play-Off Final next week on 12:29 - May 13 by TacticalR

This week!

Yep, get down there, nothing on telly is there!

It Is What It Is !!

R's to host Huddersfield in Play-Off Final on Wednesday on 12:37 - May 13 with 3185 viewsDesertBoot

I sit in SAR and quite a few will be going. Lets cheer on eleven players wearing the hoops with pride.

Wish I could be like David Watts

R's to host Huddersfield in Play-Off Final on Wednesday on 15:22 - May 13 with 3150 viewsbob566

with that been free you'd like to think they'd get a large crowd. Should have been announced sooner though so people could get time off work.
R's to host Huddersfield in Play-Off Final on Wednesday on 15:25 - May 13 with 3144 viewsJonDoeman

R's to host Huddersfield in Play-Off Final on Wednesday on 15:22 - May 13 by bob566

with that been free you'd like to think they'd get a large crowd. Should have been announced sooner though so people could get time off work.

That's why I posted it , first I heard of it was yesterday.

It Is What It Is !!

R's to host Huddersfield in Play-Off Final on Wednesday on 15:40 - May 13 with 3124 viewsloftboy

I'm going with my 8 year old, be nice to see some players in hoops doing what they're meant to be doing.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

R's to host Huddersfield in Play-Off Final on Wednesday on 15:41 - May 13 with 3131 viewsquickpassrotter

This will be a good game. Our young lads will give it all to win this match. They are a talented, extremely organised squad with a great attitude and a will to win. I will certainly be there to support them. It will be refreshing to watch.
R's to host Huddersfield in Play-Off Final on Wednesday on 19:04 - May 13 with 3057 viewsHollowayRanger

is it a proper final like the old south east counties finals

see we finished 2nd in league

chalton won u18 and u21 leagues wonder if old peacocks dad is still involved there

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Login to get fewer ads

R's to host Huddersfield in Play-Off Final on Wednesday on 19:31 - May 13 with 3046 viewsderbyhoop

I'd love to be there, cheering on a team that takes pride in it's performances. Working abroad, I'll have to make do with the stream.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

R's to host Huddersfield in Play-Off Final on Wednesday on 08:35 - May 14 with 2968 viewsElHoop

Could Skapetis be a Hughes signing that actually works out?

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/qpr/transfer-talk/news/qpr-sign-skapetis_17
R's to host Huddersfield in Play-Off Final on Wednesday on 17:28 - May 14 with 2897 viewsJonDoeman

3000 Norwich fans travelling away to a youth game is bloody impressive. ATIAFF

It Is What It Is !!

R's to host Huddersfield in Play-Off Final on Wednesday on 18:33 - May 14 with 2874 viewsNorthernr

Three of us heading down there. You just know it's going to be 500 people arriving at 6.55pm with one turnstile open.
R's to host Huddersfield in Play-Off Final on Wednesday on 19:44 - May 14 with 2811 viewsjohnjo1

They usually open the gates for the stairs for the youth games.
R's to host Huddersfield in Play-Off Final on Wednesday on 19:53 - May 14 with 2797 viewsDylanP

Sounds like it could be a fantastic day out--especially after the misery of this season. Be a brilliant game to bring kids to -- inspire them watching kids closer to their own age and still playing the game they love.

COME ON U SOOOOOOOOOOOOPAAAAHHH......................

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

R's to host Huddersfield in Play-Off Final on Wednesday on 10:09 - May 15 with 2734 viewsJonDoeman

bumpy.

It Is What It Is !!

R's to host Huddersfield in Play-Off Final on Wednesday on 10:28 - May 15 with 2717 viewsRangersw12

Will probably watch this online and looking forward to seeing what Peter Skapetis is like

I presume if we win this we go up a division and will play better teams next season
R's to host Huddersfield in Play-Off Final on Wednesday on 10:50 - May 15 with 2702 viewsElHoop

R's to host Huddersfield in Play-Off Final on Wednesday on 10:28 - May 15 by Rangersw12

Will probably watch this online and looking forward to seeing what Peter Skapetis is like

I presume if we win this we go up a division and will play better teams next season

I think that we can only go up when we are category 1 status and that doesn't require us to win the league. Think we need the new training ground to be category 1.
R's to host Huddersfield in Play-Off Final on Wednesday on 11:05 - May 15 with 2678 viewsloftboy

R's to host Huddersfield in Play-Off Final on Wednesday on 10:50 - May 15 by ElHoop

I think that we can only go up when we are category 1 status and that doesn't require us to win the league. Think we need the new training ground to be category 1.

If we can't go up why are we playing in a play off, surely Huddersfield would be awarded the tie?

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

R's to host Huddersfield in Play-Off Final on Wednesday on 16:24 - May 15 with 2647 viewsElHoop

R's to host Huddersfield in Play-Off Final on Wednesday on 11:05 - May 15 by loftboy

If we can't go up why are we playing in a play off, surely Huddersfield would be awarded the tie?

It seems to be a play off to discover the champions of the whole Professional Development League 2 - both north and south divisions - with the top two in each division going into the playoffs and the final being between the two semi-final winners. But nobody goes up from what i can see:

http://www.premierleague.com/content/dam/premierleague/site-content/News/publica
R's to host Huddersfield in Play-Off Final on Wednesday on 18:32 - May 15 with 2614 viewsDieByYourSide

R's to host Huddersfield in Play-Off Final on Wednesday on 17:28 - May 14 by JonDoeman

3000 Norwich fans travelling away to a youth game is bloody impressive. ATIAFF

Impressive or sad as f*ck?

Poll: And it's hi ho

R's to host Huddersfield in Play-Off Final on Wednesday on 18:41 - May 15 with 2603 viewscheeseydane

R's to host Huddersfield in Play-Off Final on Wednesday on 18:32 - May 15 by DieByYourSide

Impressive or sad as f*ck?

Is it not a little contradictory that someone who is prepared to' diebyyourside' finds being there and supporting the youth away from home as 'sad as f..k'

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

R's to host Huddersfield in Play-Off Final on Wednesday on 19:45 - May 15 with 2565 viewsDylanP

R's to host Huddersfield in Play-Off Final on Wednesday on 18:41 - May 15 by cheeseydane

Is it not a little contradictory that someone who is prepared to' diebyyourside' finds being there and supporting the youth away from home as 'sad as f..k'

Not sad at all. Young 'uns playing for the love of the game and the one-in-a-million chance to live the dream. It bloody brilliant.

After a season full of high-priced, uninterested prima donnas, the youth team can teach us all (or more correctly, remind us all) about what the game is all about.

I hope to high heaven that they can pull it off.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

R's to host Huddersfield in Play-Off Final on Wednesday on 19:50 - May 15 with 2550 viewsRanger78

R's to host Huddersfield in Play-Off Final on Wednesday on 19:45 - May 15 by DylanP

Not sad at all. Young 'uns playing for the love of the game and the one-in-a-million chance to live the dream. It bloody brilliant.

After a season full of high-priced, uninterested prima donnas, the youth team can teach us all (or more correctly, remind us all) about what the game is all about.

I hope to high heaven that they can pull it off.

Well said
R's to host Huddersfield in Play-Off Final on Wednesday on 19:52 - May 15 with 2542 viewsderbyhoop

Winning 1-0 at HT. Skapetis, who's had very little opportunity to get in the game with a penalty after 44. Their keeper has had to make 2 or 3 really good saves. We look solid at the back and Young and Petrasso the 2 wide men offer a threat. Not over impressed with our central midfield.

Stream it from the Official site.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

R's to host Huddersfield in Play-Off Final on Wednesday on 19:54 - May 15 with 2534 viewshoopsa07

Half time 1-0 your thoughts?

That Monty guy looks quite good strong but very pacy
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024