Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Diakite to Sunderland? 18:18 - May 31 with 2137 viewsOutintheOrne

Link is dead on BBC so not sure if it's Samba or another Diakite. If it is our one then I think it's a mistake.
Diakite to Sunderland? on 18:19 - May 31 with 2127 views100percent

it's another. From Lazio.
Diakite to Sunderland? on 18:30 - May 31 with 2089 viewsstuabd

Modibo.

Diakite to Sunderland? on 18:33 - May 31 with 2079 viewsNorthernr

I'd be surprised if anybody took a chance on our one at the moment.
Which could be a good thing because if we get him fit and settled he's got real potential. Certainly when you look at some of the central midfielders who have done well in the Championship this season, and then you think back to how Diakite played in 2011/12 for us, the idea of him going into that level in our colours is pretty mouth watering.

Sadly that would require work. He's inexperienced in the senior game for his age, he clearly has a few issues upstairs, his discipline is non existent etc etc. And QPR don't like work. Why not just throw him on the pile with the others and go out and buy a couple of new toys instead?
Diakite to Sunderland? on 19:58 - May 31 with 1961 viewsYorkRanger

Diakite to Sunderland? on 18:33 - May 31 by Northernr

I'd be surprised if anybody took a chance on our one at the moment.
Which could be a good thing because if we get him fit and settled he's got real potential. Certainly when you look at some of the central midfielders who have done well in the Championship this season, and then you think back to how Diakite played in 2011/12 for us, the idea of him going into that level in our colours is pretty mouth watering.

Sadly that would require work. He's inexperienced in the senior game for his age, he clearly has a few issues upstairs, his discipline is non existent etc etc. And QPR don't like work. Why not just throw him on the pile with the others and go out and buy a couple of new toys instead?

HR clearly didn't fancy Diakite in the prem, not sure he will take a different view in the championship
Diakite to Sunderland? on 21:06 - May 31 with 1880 viewsJigsore

Diakite to Sunderland? on 19:58 - May 31 by YorkRanger

HR clearly didn't fancy Diakite in the prem, not sure he will take a different view in the championship

Unfortunately, I think when Harry takes a dim view of players he does not reconsider, even if they win Championship player of the year

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024