Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I saw QPR win 4-0 tonight! 23:10 - Jul 12 with 3622 viewshamptonhillhoop

Under 21 side at Hampton and Richmond Borough. Harriman, Balanta, Doughty, Hitchcock all played first half. Second half eleven different players, missed the line up as in the bar so haven't a clue who played. The right winger was electric and two good goals from free kicks. 10 minute walk to the ground and cobra £3.60 a pint. Enjoyable night that I haven't seen mentioned elsewhere. If it has, I apologise
I saw QPR win 4-0 tonight! on 23:18 - Jul 12 with 3590 viewsNorthernr

Takes me back to my youth up on Old Farm Road. Not exactly the Bronx.
Harriman has half chance.
I saw QPR win 4-0 tonight! on 23:23 - Jul 12 with 3568 viewshamptonhillhoop

I saw QPR win 4-0 tonight! on 23:18 - Jul 12 by Northernr

Takes me back to my youth up on Old Farm Road. Not exactly the Bronx.
Harriman has half chance.

It was all very friendly. My father in law is a season ticket holder there and everyone appears to be on first name terms. I live ten minutes away and haven't been since we won 5 - 0 there in 2001 when holloway had just taken over
I saw QPR win 4-0 tonight! on 23:35 - Jul 12 with 3533 viewsbaz_qpr

Yeah went too,

all the stand outs were for me 2nd half the 17 right winger, Mo Sharif on the left, the centre half that cracked an unstopable free kick.

Disappointments were Balanta gone backwards, none of the forwards stood out and Harriman was very average. Nice to see Ainsworth there.
I saw QPR win 4-0 tonight! on 23:38 - Jul 12 with 3527 viewsbaz_qpr

I saw QPR win 4-0 tonight! on 23:35 - Jul 12 by baz_qpr

Yeah went too,

all the stand outs were for me 2nd half the 17 right winger, Mo Sharif on the left, the centre half that cracked an unstopable free kick.

Disappointments were Balanta gone backwards, none of the forwards stood out and Harriman was very average. Nice to see Ainsworth there.

Just seen it was Ehmer with the fee kick really liked the look of the number 21 as well who played centre mid for 20 minutes 2nd half
I saw QPR win 4-0 tonight! on 23:48 - Jul 12 with 3510 viewshamptonhillhoop

I saw QPR win 4-0 tonight! on 23:35 - Jul 12 by baz_qpr

Yeah went too,

Who was that right winger? He was clearly the best player second half. Felt sorry for the left back. Agree about Balanta, did as much as he had to, some nice touches but you just feel its not going to happen
I saw QPR win 4-0 tonight! on 00:09 - Jul 13 with 3477 viewsbaz_qpr

I saw QPR win 4-0 tonight! on 23:48 - Jul 12 by hamptonhillhoop

Who was that right winger? He was clearly the best player second half. Felt sorry for the left back. Agree about Balanta, did as much as he had to, some nice touches but you just feel its not going to happen

Andrede I think
I saw QPR win 4-0 tonight! on 10:13 - Jul 13 with 3227 viewsdanehoop

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/120713-eds-hampton-richmond-report-911571.aspx

Looks to have been a good match. These guys under Bircham guidance may actually have the makings of future squad. Or there again, another false dawn of many. Still, looking forward to seeing a few of these youngsters coming through.

Never knowingly understood

I saw QPR win 4-0 tonight! on 14:13 - Jul 13 with 3086 viewsderbyhoop

There 's 1 or 2 who might push for a first team spot at some stage this season, especially if we can move out a lot of wasters from the first team. At least they seem to know where the goal is.

But, a quibble here. We took a first team squad of 25 to Devon, leaving Baron and Diakite behind. Yet, we can still field nearly 2 complete teams at U21 level. I know there were trialists involved but 18-20 youngsters all on professional contracts when, at best 3 or 4 will carve out a League career and maybe 1 or less at Championship level or above.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024