Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TF Tweets 12:18 - Jul 26 with 16129 viewsTopCat34

Over the next few days some players you love will go because they want to and some you don't will also go. And some new blood will come

And diouf Is definitely not one of them. I wonder how some of you believe this stuff.
TF Tweets on 12:20 - Jul 26 with 8017 viewsdaveB

Adel is off as well then by the sound of it
TF Tweets on 12:21 - Jul 26 with 7981 viewsbaz_qpr

TF Tweets on 12:20 - Jul 26 by daveB

Adel is off as well then by the sound of it

lets hope its only a loan
TF Tweets on 12:21 - Jul 26 with 7977 viewskingsburyR

That's Adel out the door!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

TF Tweets on 12:21 - Jul 26 with 7976 viewskingsburyR

That's Adel out the door!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

TF Tweets on 12:22 - Jul 26 with 7959 viewsrosseeles

yup, just said that in another post, not a suprise but by god i doubt itll go down well
TF Tweets on 12:23 - Jul 26 with 7948 viewsJAPRANGERS

yep Tabs to go and Boswanka??
TF Tweets on 12:24 - Jul 26 with 7917 viewsJAPRANGERS

if Tabs is off, doesn't look too exciting for next season as it stands. Ahhhhhhh
TF Tweets on 12:25 - Jul 26 with 7897 viewsTopCat34

I reckon Taarabt certainly off. Th others possibly Barton and Bosingwa?
Login to get fewer ads

TF Tweets on 12:26 - Jul 26 with 7881 viewsBerkoRanger

TF Tweets on 12:24 - Jul 26 by JAPRANGERS

if Tabs is off, doesn't look too exciting for next season as it stands. Ahhhhhhh

and some new blood will come....
TF Tweets on 12:26 - Jul 26 with 7883 viewsJigsore

NEW BLOOD! LET THE FEAST COMMENCE

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

TF Tweets on 12:28 - Jul 26 with 7858 viewsrosseeles

"Some players you love will go" sounds like its more than just one.

TF Tweets on 12:28 - Jul 26 with 7840 viewsBAWHoops

'The transfer windows is not closed. We win some we lose some. But there are plenty of the right players. Players must come to QPR for the right reason'

Hmmmm

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

TF Tweets on 12:31 - Jul 26 with 7810 viewsJAPRANGERS

TF Tweets on 12:28 - Jul 26 by BAWHoops

'The transfer windows is not closed. We win some we lose some. But there are plenty of the right players. Players must come to QPR for the right reason'

Hmmmm

what is the "right reason"??????????????????????????????
We all work for cash to live.
TF Tweets on 12:33 - Jul 26 with 7780 viewsmakaveli1882

TF Tweets on 12:28 - Jul 26 by rosseeles

well there is only player we seem to love that may be on his way which is Adel, absolutely scandalous imo

on a side note I just saw a post on the England fans board from a wolves fan who run a lot coaches for England home and away and is also wolves home and away here is his take on Karl Henry

Scott Shaw (Posts 17,500 )
WARWICK - Legend
25 July 2013 13:02

James Mcdonough:

Henry is very solid at this level and is a tough player. Maybe he was in need of a change? Time will tell.

Clearly you haven't ever watched him then. He isn't solid and he isn't a tough player. Infact he is often a liability and generally useless. Unless at the back of a five man midfield, when he plays very well, he offers nothing. He tries to control a game and play fancy passes which near enough fail miserably every time.

I have seen pretty much every game he has ever played for Wolves and I can probably count on my fingers the amount of times he has played well.

We call him 'The Crab' due to his inability to pass or move forward.

We are a League One club with a new manager and Jackett come in and noticed his bad attitude and lack of professionalism immediately, so along with a couple of others he was left out the squad list, not given a squad number and forced to train with the reserved.

Good riddance. £1m is fantastic for a player of zero use to us.
TF Tweets on 12:33 - Jul 26 with 7769 viewsRblockPrior

TF Tweets on 12:28 - Jul 26 by BAWHoops

Hmmmm

Does make me laugh the people who were moaning we paid to many high wages are now moaning that we are not making sure of the deals by giving God incentives, Tony has learnt from his mistakes and getting the right players in, I totally back the decision and trust him totally. I am gutted that Mackie has left and hope other fans favourites don't go but let's face it we have had so many players in the past we thought we could never replace and we have, QPR goes on and will always be bigger than any player

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

TF Tweets on 12:33 - Jul 26 with 7767 viewsLblock

If Ali Faurlin is shown the door as well as Adel and Remy then I think I will follow them and just sit in the battle during games

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

TF Tweets on 12:34 - Jul 26 with 7752 viewsdaveB

would imagine it is Mackie and Taarabt going, both have asked for moves, hope we get a good fee for Taarabt, I'll be gutted to see him line up for someone else but can see why the club are going to move on from him.

I suppose the others going are barton, cesar and boswonga
TF Tweets on 12:37 - Jul 26 with 7724 viewsMetallica_Hoop

TF Tweets on 12:26 - Jul 26 by Jigsore

NEW BLOOD! LET THE FEAST COMMENCE

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

TF Tweets on 12:39 - Jul 26 with 7699 viewsmakaveli1882

TF Tweets on 12:33 - Jul 26 by Lblock

If Ali Faurlin is shown the door as well as Adel and Remy then I think I will follow them and just sit in the battle during games

forgot about Ali hope he doesn't go, Remy didn't even come in to my as I know he wont be playing for us either way

if a player is contracted to us then we don't have to let them go, don't see UTD doing it with Rooney or Liverpool with rat face as yet, we should do what's best for the club and I think that would be keeping the only player who can cause any creativity
TF Tweets on 12:39 - Jul 26 with 7686 viewsRblockPrior

TF Tweets on 12:34 - Jul 26 by daveB

would imagine it is Mackie and Taarabt going, both have asked for moves, hope we get a good fee for Taarabt, I'll be gutted to see him line up for someone else but can see why the club are going to move on from him.

I suppose the others going are barton, cesar and boswonga

As fans favourites go they aren't a great deal in our squad lol mackie was 1, I would say that leaves hill Derry faurlin and taarabt, but new fans favourites will be made this coming season I'm sure

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

TF Tweets on 12:42 - Jul 26 with 7659 viewsdaveB

TF Tweets on 12:39 - Jul 26 by makaveli1882

forgot about Ali hope he doesn't go, Remy didn't even come in to my as I know he wont be playing for us either way

if a player is contracted to us then we don't have to let them go, don't see UTD doing it with Rooney or Liverpool with rat face as yet, we should do what's best for the club and I think that would be keeping the only player who can cause any creativity

united and liverpool are in a very different position to us and are able to not sell players. We are a relegated club with a massive wage bill and not really in a position to say no to people
TF Tweets on 12:43 - Jul 26 with 7646 viewsQPunkR

Sounds like a difficult week ahead..

QPR - "shit but local"

TF Tweets on 12:43 - Jul 26 with 7632 viewsNorthernr

Well Taarabt we pretty much knew anyway.

Faurlin doesn't want to go so shouldn't include him.
TF Tweets on 12:44 - Jul 26 with 7625 viewsStanisgod

Tarbs, Mackie, Faurlin

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

TF Tweets on 12:45 - Jul 26 with 7600 viewsdaveB

TF Tweets on 12:43 - Jul 26 by Northernr

Well Taarabt we pretty much knew anyway.

Faurlin doesn't want to go so shouldn't include him.

Will be Taarabt, Mackie and possibly Remy if West Ham pay the money we want. I can't see Redknapp getting rid of Hill, Derry and Faurlin until he has replacements in. All 3 very useful squad players although i'd be starting faurlin.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024