Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spot the player who who does not want to be there ? 21:13 - Aug 17 with 2164 viewsQPR1882

Can i play for the scum please................
Spot the player who who does not want to be there ? on 21:42 - Aug 17 with 2036 viewsHollowayRanger

he knows and i think most know that once he hits 30 he's finished

no way is he going to be any good after that

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Spot the player who who does not want to be there ? on 22:13 - Aug 17 with 1870 viewsealinghoop

Spot the player who who does not want to be there ? on 21:42 - Aug 17 by HollowayRanger

Im not really rooney's biggest fan, but struggle to see how you've worked that out!

It's hardly like his game is based on blistering pace now is it?
Spot the player who who does not want to be there ? on 23:36 - Aug 17 with 1699 viewsbosh67

I watched about 10 minutes of the game in which time Rooney controlled the midfield and set up a goal. That's him looking rusty. When he's fit...

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Spot the player who who does not want to be there ? on 23:44 - Aug 17 with 1679 viewsEalingRanger

Spot the player who who does not want to be there ? on 21:42 - Aug 17 by HollowayRanger

Came on and set up two goals. If he goes to the scum they will win the league.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024