Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It seems we are not very good 12:48 - Aug 25 with 4088 viewsWeaverQPR

Looking at various forums (Hudds,Ipswich), the latest being Boltons it seems to be that we are not very good given the players weve got at our disposal.
All i seem to be reading is 'if we had of had X player playing today we would of beat QPR'.
So the fact we are winning games and controlling possession without reaching top gear can only be a good sign.

@WeavQPR

It seems we are not very good on 12:12 - Aug 26 with 748 viewsLoftusRdW12

Of our 21 (or so) losses in the premier league last year, 13 were by only one goal!

We seem to be showing more desire now, to grind results out of these close games.

I always thought we'd have a slow start this year, it's very encouraging that we've got so many points.

The better performances will surely come. As confidence increases.
[Post edited 26 Aug 2013 17:21]

"I still don't know who scored our first and third goals. I'll have a look tonight." Neil Warnock

It seems we are not very good on 15:05 - Aug 26 with 696 viewsderbyhoop

I don't think we've been anything special so far. We lack creativity and, with Zamora struggling big time, we are over reliant on Austin and AJ. But we've ground out results and look well organised and difficult to beat.

I can see us involved in a lot of 1-0 games that are not very entertaining. But, if we win the majority of those games, we won't be far away at the end of the season. I'm quite happy to sit 4th in the table with opposition fans saying we're not very good.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

It seems we are not very good on 15:23 - Aug 26 with 682 viewsak68

I'm not bothered what other fans think as they know very little about the transformation in progress. We are a very different proposition to last year's shower and I fully expect us to improve. The return of Hoilet and arrival of Philips will transform our attacking options.
I also recollect us getting slagged off in our promotion season by all and sundry. In particular the home wins against Barnsley (4-0) and Doncaster (3-0) were 'undeserved' for such an ordinary side. It took 20 games to find that ordinary team out.
It seems we are not very good on 16:02 - Aug 26 with 648 viewsTacticalR

@derbyhoop 'I'm quite happy to sit 4th in the table with opposition fans saying we're not very good.'

It's good being not very good. Long may it continue!

Air hostess clique

It seems we are not very good on 18:35 - Aug 26 with 571 viewsGetMeRangers

It seems we are not very good on 15:23 - Aug 26 by ak68

I'm not bothered what other fans think as they know very little about the transformation in progress. We are a very different proposition to last year's shower and I fully expect us to improve. The return of Hoilet and arrival of Philips will transform our attacking options.
I also recollect us getting slagged off in our promotion season by all and sundry. In particular the home wins against Barnsley (4-0) and Doncaster (3-0) were 'undeserved' for such an ordinary side. It took 20 games to find that ordinary team out.

They were regarded as undeserved as, in both matches, QPR could consider themselves lucky to get such convincing results. I remember being impressed by both of those sides and Barnsley in particular with hitting the post a couple of times and a penalty turned down, were very unlucky not to get anything from the game

As for Derby away... totally disappointed with such a dire performance, that I left at 90 mins for the first time ever. We had our luck that season at the beginning, but once the momentum was there we became better and better. Hoping for similar this year too
It seems we are not very good on 18:44 - Aug 26 with 566 viewsDylanP

If this is "not very good", then I hope we are not very good all season.

Un beaten

5 games (cup and league) -- won 4, drawn 1. Only conceded 2 goals in first 5 games.

Yeah, sure feels like we are "not very good" -- bloody disastrous, in fact!! Long may it continue.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024