Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Abysmal QPR Player "commentary" 19:13 - Oct 19 with 2940 viewsGrifter

It's one thing showing all the "exclusive" QPRPlayer content on London Call In every thursday, another fobbing subscribers off with 94.9 by way of commentary every matchday.

I'm sure i heard more about Brentford and Lleyton Orient today than i did QPR. Not only that, it's free for anyone with an internet connection to listen to anyway. Today i PAID to hear Watford equalise V Derby (what a mug).

The constant cutting away from the game means pitiful value for money, and a swift unsubscribe will follow unless they provide a dedicated uninterrupted QPR commentary sharpish.
Abysmal QPR Player "commentary" on 20:16 - Oct 19 with 2855 viewsWeaverQPR

So qprplayer just uses local radio comms? Shame i thought they would have their own guy commentating solely for QPR ears. So your effectively paying for something that you can get for free?

@WeavQPR

Abysmal QPR Player "commentary" on 20:32 - Oct 19 with 2837 viewsGrifter

Abysmal QPR Player "commentary" on 20:16 - Oct 19 by WeaverQPR

So qprplayer just uses local radio comms? Shame i thought they would have their own guy commentating solely for QPR ears. So your effectively paying for something that you can get for free?

Spot on Weaver.
I think they use their own guys for games they can't get radio comms for, and it didn't use to be such common practice a couple of seasons ago.

The occasional EDS/u18s game on Ustream weirdly gets better commentary than is provided for the senior team.
Abysmal QPR Player "commentary" on 22:06 - Oct 19 with 2753 viewsDylanP

This week was particularly bad. They almost never focused on what was going on. I want to hear who has the ball and what is happening Instead it was a constant stream of drivel about other stuff. I don't care which team he played for as an under 14. I don't want to hear your thoughts on tactics while the game is going on. The two of them just kept chatting away about football and then suddenly "Oh and Nico Kranjcar shoots and scores". I didn't even know the ball was up their end!

Grrrrrr

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Abysmal QPR Player "commentary" on 00:00 - Oct 20 with 2705 viewsBklynRanger

Was it Andy Rowley? Or is it Steve Houghton. God I hate that kunt whichever one it is that I mean. He seriously thinks he's just the 'colour'.

Painful listen today though I'm sure. I missed it because of my wedding anniversary. Thank god I got married, I apparently just typed.
Abysmal QPR Player "commentary" on 00:06 - Oct 20 with 2697 viewsTacticalR

I wonder if the government can use that as an incentive to promote marriage?

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024