Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official January Transfer Window Thread 00:29 - Dec 29 with 133295 viewsaspas45

Let it begin:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/premier-league/10540359/P

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 15:01 - Jan 1 with 5117 viewsBravoJack

I want Grant Holt and an experienced centre half.
The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 15:07 - Jan 1 with 5089 viewsDull1Thomas

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 15:01 - Jan 1 by BravoJack

I want Grant Holt and an experienced centre half.

If Holt ever puts on a Swan's shirt I would seriously consider staying away.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 15:15 - Jan 1 with 5065 viewsBravoJack

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 15:07 - Jan 1 by Dull1Thomas

If Holt ever puts on a Swan's shirt I would seriously consider staying away.

Why?
The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 15:16 - Jan 1 with 5062 viewsDull1Thomas

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 15:15 - Jan 1 by BravoJack

Why?

Horrible player

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 16:46 - Jan 1 with 4900 viewsGrandPrix

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 15:15 - Jan 1 by BravoJack

Why?

Doesnt like us or the welsh in general and I think most Swans fans feel the same way towards him, players who want to fight for us and are willing to shed blood sweat and tears are what we need, not Holt!

Good times become good memories......bad times become lessons

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 17:01 - Jan 1 with 4869 viewsLiam12345

we need a winger now aswell

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 17:32 - Jan 1 with 4788 viewsQuakerJack

winger, striker, and a keeper on loan or on a free

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 19:52 - Jan 1 with 4525 viewsSwanfan1

Sky sources have revealed that Swansea and Crystal Palace have made approaches for Blackpool winger Thomas Ince. Both clubs are believed to have contacted Blackpool about a possible deal, but it remains to be seen if his father Paul, the Tangerines boss, is willing to let him leave in January.

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 20:19 - Jan 1 with 4461 viewsDr_Winston

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 17:01 - Jan 1 by Liam12345

we need a winger now aswell

We've always needed a winger. A winger has been our #1 priority since the summer.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

January Transfer Official Thread on 20:38 - Jan 1 with 4423 viewsLeonisGod

January Transfer Official Thread on 02:08 - Dec 31 by Dull1Thomas

"Moyes may be left in the lurch in left back search as Baines and Shaw set to stay put"
I'm putting 2 and 2 together to make 33 here but who is one of the best left backs in the Prem?
Could Taylor be on the move?

I was a huge fan of Taylor before his injury and would love to see him back to his best, but so far he's been far from one of the best full backs in the league this season. I'd be very surprised if he's on anyone's shopping list at the mo.
The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 20:46 - Jan 1 with 4408 viewsLeonisGod

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 15:16 - Jan 1 by Dull1Thomas

Horrible player

Is one correct answer. Others include:
- over the hill, one season wonder
- fat, diving, cheating c*nt

I'm sure there are more less complimentary reasons as well.
The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 20:56 - Jan 1 with 4392 viewssomersetsimon

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 19:52 - Jan 1 by Swanfan1

Sky sources have revealed that Swansea and Crystal Palace have made approaches for Blackpool winger Thomas Ince. Both clubs are believed to have contacted Blackpool about a possible deal, but it remains to be seen if his father Paul, the Tangerines boss, is willing to let him leave in January.

If I was in Ince's position, I wouldn't sign a permanent deal with any PL club that are not guaranteed to be in the PL next season. Go on loan with an option to sign permanently if they stay up.
The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 21:37 - Jan 1 with 4328 viewsaspas45

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Swansea-City-plan-Tom-Ince/story-2038730

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 21:46 - Jan 1 with 4312 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Signing Tom Ince would be a big boost for the club. I've scoffed at it before due to the cost and the doubts about him making the step-up, but it feels like the right player at the right time to me.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 22:00 - Jan 1 with 4277 viewsmarchamjack

Won't be up to his old man soon if their results carry on as they are

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 22:20 - Jan 1 with 4233 viewsaspas45

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 22:00 - Jan 1 by marchamjack

Won't be up to his old man soon if their results carry on as they are

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25512859

David ngog was linked with us in summer may be a good striker as another option.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2014 22:21]

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 00:59 - Jan 2 with 4067 viewsMolliemick

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 22:20 - Jan 1 by aspas45

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25512859

David ngog was linked with us in summer may be a good striker as another option.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2014 22:21]

Ngog was useless at Liverpool, why would he be any better for us?
The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 02:32 - Jan 2 with 4044 viewshobo

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 00:59 - Jan 2 by Molliemick

Ngog was useless at Liverpool, why would he be any better for us?

He's useless at Bolton too!
The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 11:13 - Jan 2 with 3799 viewsaspas45

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11979/9097041/swansea-michael-laudrup-mu

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 13:46 - Jan 2 with 3574 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

I'm a bit worried, we're 2 days into the window and I haven't seen us linked to Emnes yet?

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 13:56 - Jan 2 with 3550 viewswaynekerr55

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 11:13 - Jan 2 by aspas45

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11979/9097041/swansea-michael-laudrup-mu

He'd know all about relegation, the c*ntpipe

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 17:44 - Jan 2 with 3263 viewsLeonisGod

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 13:56 - Jan 2 by waynekerr55

He'd know all about relegation, the c*ntpipe

I second that. What a pointless article from a pointless person.
The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 17:54 - Jan 2 with 3246 viewssomersetsimon

This is worth looking at:

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/cardiff-city-transfer-

I know it's picking out players that Cardiff could go for, but they would also be in our price range and they are potentially available. Didn't think that Joleon Lescott could be available on loan...
The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 17:57 - Jan 2 with 3242 viewsskippyjack

Is Robbie Keane available?

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 18:40 - Jan 2 with 3156 viewsunion_jack

Whatever happens, I hope I'm not glued to Sky Sports on the deadline day awaiting our first signing.

We need players and the sooner they bed in the more use they will be to us this season.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024