Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bony 18:25 - Jan 5 with 18100 viewsMrSwerve

This chap is quite good isn't he?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Bony on 20:10 - Jan 5 with 2451 viewsperchrockjack

Disagree with blaze there as I believe in the past three weeks he has stepped up big time.
If he gets a chance he will cause problems but we ve been more direct today and got crosses in which is what we should have done from the start. I still say he and Michu if they hit it off will cause mayhem.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Bony on 20:13 - Jan 5 with 2450 viewsItchySphincter

Bony on 18:51 - Jan 5 by Dr_Winston

He's been quality all season.

Thirteen goals in total. Six in nine league starts.

You got it wrong.

Right as usual.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Bony on 20:14 - Jan 5 with 2444 viewsItchySphincter

Bony on 19:06 - Jan 5 by BLAZE

For what its worth I think hes had a very good season. I do think hes stepped it up even more the last few games (maybe thanks to a change in tactic) but to say he was utter gash is complete nonsense

Correct.

Bony on 20:15 - Jan 5 with 2420 viewsperchrockjack

Main thing is he is getting results for us.all that matters

Bony on 20:21 - Jan 5 with 2388 viewsItchySphincter

He really has been good Perch. He's looked disheartened at times, even forlorn, but if he's had a sniff of goal has always looked deadly. Now that the accuracy of the final ball and the passing has started to click again he looks like one of the best strikers in the Premier League. Bony's apparent loss of form was just a symptom of the loss of form throughout the side in general, imo.

Bony on 20:26 - Jan 5 with 2361 viewsDr_Winston

Bony on 20:21 - Jan 5 by ItchySphincter

He really has been good Perch. He's looked disheartened at times, even forlorn, but if he's had a sniff of goal has always looked deadly. Now that the accuracy of the final ball and the passing has started to click again he looks like one of the best strikers in the Premier League. Bony's apparent loss of form was just a symptom of the loss of form throughout the side in general, imo.

Strikers thrive on service. The service he's had has been poor. He only had two chances today, one of which he tucked away. He's done about as well as it's possible for him to have done, and now the teams performances in general seem to be picking up, more is being done to help him.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bony on 20:28 - Jan 5 with 2347 viewsDanishDuck

Bony on 19:00 - Jan 5 by Dr_Winston

You wacky Scandinavians.

Cant argue there :)
Bony on 20:29 - Jan 5 with 2338 viewsItchySphincter

Of course, I've been very impressed by him. His business is goals but he looks a very tidy all round footballer and a good athlete for a big lump.

Login to get fewer ads

Bony on 20:29 - Jan 5 with 2328 viewsperchrockjack

been good but not great and I agree with jobbie.No doubt he s moved up a notch and Im overjoyed. Not comfortable for some posters but there we are.
GREAT WIN, Very proud.

KEEP IT UP..

Anyone looking to point score or say look I told you so really should feckoff forever

Bony on 20:29 - Jan 5 with 2335 viewsDanishDuck

Bony on 19:04 - Jan 5 by lifelong

What about his hold up play and laying the ball off, he was excellent today.

Not advisable to go into a knee confrontation with him either, there'll only be one winner.

Yes hes been good the 2 latest games... but....
Bony on 20:30 - Jan 5 with 2324 viewsSgorioFruit

I think we should make all our players eat massive beaf steaks and put them on bodybuilding courses and let Bony teach them how to keep hold of the ball.
Nah seriously, he seems to be playing very well on his feet now.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Bony on 20:55 - Jan 5 with 2244 viewsgyrjack

Bony on 20:29 - Jan 5 by DanishDuck

Yes hes been good the 2 latest games... but....

fk off that was great
Bony on 21:03 - Jan 5 with 2205 viewsDanishDuck

Bony on 20:55 - Jan 5 by gyrjack

fk off that was great

Thx.. Im great.
Bony on 21:05 - Jan 5 with 2201 viewscupidstunt

He's our very own Premiership version of Jason Scotland. He could score goals be lazy and was always being criticised as well.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2014 21:13]
Bony on 21:11 - Jan 5 with 2163 viewsCatullus

Bony on 20:13 - Jan 5 by ItchySphincter

Right as usual.

Oh come on, Bony wasn't great at the start of the season, though defi itely not gash!! It wasn't his fault, Laudrup kept him under wraps too much and when he was on he didn't get the service.
But he had shown me enough to believe he'd be plenty good enough for us. The last few games he's been a revelation. Holding players off, turning and running at them, he's scaring defenders. Scared Rio clean off the pitch today, he faked an injury ......

The team in general is playing much better. Like someone gave them an injection of pure confidence!! Now to beat them up there in the league and plunder a load of points in the next month to push us away from the relegation zone. If these performances become the norm, it's comfortable mid table for us.
I know we'll still have some dodgy games before May, but if we can find some consistency at our current level we have absolutely nothing to worry about!!
PS, yes I have slated JDG several times but right now I can't fault him. Worked hard, played well, good job JDG!!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Bony on 21:14 - Jan 5 with 1996 viewsrollercoaster

Bony on 18:58 - Jan 5 by Neath_Jack

He has been no different from his first game with us, the only people saying this are the cretins who wrote him off.

He has looked a lot sharper lately and he has lost a stone in weight which could be the reason.
Bony on 21:30 - Jan 5 with 1935 viewsblaine_scfc

I mentioned in the match thread, there definitely has been a change in tactics. Tiendalli, Taylor and Routs were always looking to put balls in the box today, service he thrives on.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2014 21:57]
Bony on 21:45 - Jan 5 with 1896 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Bony on 18:49 - Jan 5 by GeoffThom

Hold my hands up has been a diffrent player these last couple of games has a lot more about his game than I've seen at the first half of the season was not at the races then but by Eck is making up for it now long may it continue hopefully on sat

Respect

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Bony on 21:51 - Jan 5 with 1866 viewsborinifanclub

Bony on 21:11 - Jan 5 by Catullus

Oh come on, Bony wasn't great at the start of the season, though defi itely not gash!! It wasn't his fault, Laudrup kept him under wraps too much and when he was on he didn't get the service.
But he had shown me enough to believe he'd be plenty good enough for us. The last few games he's been a revelation. Holding players off, turning and running at them, he's scaring defenders. Scared Rio clean off the pitch today, he faked an injury ......

The team in general is playing much better. Like someone gave them an injection of pure confidence!! Now to beat them up there in the league and plunder a load of points in the next month to push us away from the relegation zone. If these performances become the norm, it's comfortable mid table for us.
I know we'll still have some dodgy games before May, but if we can find some consistency at our current level we have absolutely nothing to worry about!!
PS, yes I have slated JDG several times but right now I can't fault him. Worked hard, played well, good job JDG!!

Fair comment bring the red scum on next week and we will stuff them again!
Bony is going to be our best cf since bob latchford.

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

Bony on 21:55 - Jan 5 with 1852 viewsLiam12345

his shots from far out look so dangerous and one of which proved to be in the city game.

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Bony on 22:00 - Jan 5 with 1840 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Bony on 21:55 - Jan 5 by Liam12345

his shots from far out look so dangerous and one of which proved to be in the city game.

And with BOTH feet. And a massive aerial threat too.
As well as scoring he will take players out of the game to create space for others. 12 million looking a bargain now.
On another note great to see Laudrup so energized after the game. He needed this as much as the players.

Bony on 22:02 - Jan 5 with 1835 viewsDr_Winston

Bony on 22:00 - Jan 5 by Brynmill_Jack

As well as scoring he will take players out of the game to create space for others. 12 million looking a bargain now.
On another note great to see Laudrup so energized after the game. He needed this as much as the players.

£12m's been looking like a bargain for quite some time. Now the rest of the team have started helping him out that figure can only rise and rise.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bony on 22:05 - Jan 5 with 1817 viewsBanosswan

Bony on 22:00 - Jan 5 by Brynmill_Jack

I've actually never noticed he can shoot with both feet. We need players to take defenders away from him.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Bony on 22:08 - Jan 5 with 1801 viewsskippyjack

If we can get him that little bit sharper and deadly on corners with Michu.. It'll look like Lampard and Drogba up top.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Bony on 22:09 - Jan 5 with 1795 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Bony on 22:05 - Jan 5 by Banosswan

I've actually never noticed he can shoot with both feet. We need players to take defenders away from him.

He hit one before he scored his second goal against Man City with his left foot that brought a good save from Hart and went for a corner. That's a great thing to have in your locker, I think Michu has scored with both feet for us as well

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024