Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Green’s heroics preserve win for spirited QPR — report 01:18 - Mar 27 with 952 viewsNorthernr

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/34546
Green’s heroics preserve win for spirited QPR — report on 14:46 - Mar 27 with 665 viewsRangersDave

You know, I'm cheesed off at missing this game.
3pm on a Tuesday afternoon gives no one a chance to go! ;-)

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Green’s heroics preserve win for spirited QPR — report on 15:01 - Mar 27 with 663 viewsJonDoeman

Good write up on an enjoyable match Clive, thanks.

It Is What It Is !!

Green’s heroics preserve win for spirited QPR — report on 15:03 - Mar 27 with 660 viewsNorthernr

See we're easily pleased aren't we? We weren't even that good on Tuesday, certainly not as good as Wigan, but as long as we see that effort, desire, bit of entertainment, bit of commitment. That's all it takes at QPR. Sad indictment that this group of fans has been so grumpy for so long because they're so easily pleased.
Green’s heroics preserve win for spirited QPR — report on 09:05 - Mar 28 with 395 viewsPinnerPaul

Green’s heroics preserve win for spirited QPR — report on 15:03 - Mar 27 by Northernr

See we're easily pleased aren't we? We weren't even that good on Tuesday, certainly not as good as Wigan, but as long as we see that effort, desire, bit of entertainment, bit of commitment. That's all it takes at QPR. Sad indictment that this group of fans has been so grumpy for so long because they're so easily pleased.

I disagree Clive - i think its a sad indictment of the modern game/players.

So many players/teams appear not to give 100% or at least be seen to be trying to play to their best that we're pleased/amazed when people do!

Its not just the winning either - there was universal praise after the Burnley game as well - slightly different in that the 100% effort also had a bit more quality football to go with it and of course 6 gaols to keep everybody entertained.

As can be seen with the West ham story, I think fans in general have become more demanding and the players/managers less aware of who they are supposed to be playing for...us the fans!

This debate maybe on teh wrong thread but on worteh having i think.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024