Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's the hope that kills you.... 22:29 - Mar 21 with 1142 viewsYorkRanger

A week ago we were reflecting on a p1ss poor performance, Tim f*cking Sherwood feeling his pulse and Burnley (deservedly) putting one over Man City.

A week on and everyone has lost and we go into an eminently winnable game (on paper) that could take us into the international break with renewed optimism.

I had written us off last week and suddenly I'm again clinging on to scraps of optimism. Despair or joy awaits us this time tomorrow.

Help.....
It's the hope that kills you.... on 08:53 - Mar 22 with 987 viewsRecoilboss

Yes, you need it. That fcking ‘hope’ weedling its way in to p!ss in your ear for a couple of hours until you realise Niko Krancjar has been selected as the hoops enforcer.
It's the hope that kills you.... on 17:54 - Mar 22 with 848 viewsYorkRanger

More hope drifts away....
It's the hope that kills you.... on 18:00 - Mar 22 with 793 viewsTHEBUSH

What a disaster, I want to blame everyone, CR, TF, HR, not necessarily in that order, ugh what's the point, I give up, like QPR
It's the hope that kills you.... on 18:41 - Mar 22 with 681 viewsted_hendrix

Anyone with a small modicum of football knowledge knew we would struggle this season, I've got fck all against people who don't give in or throw the towel in but Its not rocket science what was going to happen this season is it?
Why in gods name are we still after all these fcking Years persisting in playing BZ up front? and more to the point what the fcking hell is he doing being in our squad?
What a cock up from day one, from the upper echelons of our club right down to bloody SWPs football studs.
You couldn't make it up, you really couldn't.
Hope hasn't killed me, we've been relegated for Months.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024