Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Turnstiles 16:14 - Apr 8 with 1527 viewsstowmarketrange

Does anyone know when they shut the turnstiles for a home game?
We are going to be a bit late on Sunday due to my Daughter's football match in the morning and we won't get there until 1.40ish.Will we have to jump through hoops to get in at that time?
Thanks for any help.
Turnstiles on 16:18 - Apr 8 with 1505 viewsnadera78

If you're trying to get into the Upper Loft there will still be people queuing at that point.

But no, don't worry, there'll still be someone at the gate even at half time.
Turnstiles on 16:22 - Apr 8 with 1479 viewsstowmarketrange

Cheers mate.We are in the lower Loft,but I haven't missed the start of a home game since Birmingham about 20 years ago and it was all different then.
Turnstiles on 16:24 - Apr 8 with 1474 viewsSudbury_Hill_R

Turnstiles are closed up to 30mins after the start dependant on which stand you are in, but if there is a problem there is always someone on the gate, but they dont have the electronic readers.

Suggest daughter feigns some injury midway through the second half of her game.
Turnstiles on 16:32 - Apr 8 with 1445 viewsstowmarketrange

Turnstiles on 16:24 - Apr 8 by Sudbury_Hill_R

Turnstiles are closed up to 30mins after the start dependant on which stand you are in, but if there is a problem there is always someone on the gate, but they dont have the electronic readers.

Suggest daughter feigns some injury midway through the second half of her game.

I would do but I'm the manager.Unless I tell them I have to rush her to hospital quickly.
We kick off at 10am and its 35 mins each way,so I won't be leaving Ipswich until 11.15.
Turnstiles on 17:14 - Apr 8 with 1360 viewsGetMeRangers

Hope it is not like villa last night when they shut the bloody ticket collection place after about 15 mins. Lucky to get my ticket after banging on the shutters.

Just glad it was more than two goals in the game and still thoroughly entertained, unlike the vile Brum traffic
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024