Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Grant Hall 19:11 - Aug 14 with 2573 viewsBklynRanger

Danny Gabbidon, who knows a reasonable amount about defending in football, games went for GH as 'MOTM' on the commentary, despite Caulker's general efforts and goal. Said he has a big future ahead of him. We need to keep him this season. Wouldn't want any unexpected surprises in that direction.
Grant Hall on 20:10 - Aug 14 with 2259 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Agreed. It was encouraging listening to Gabbison enthuse about Hall.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Grant Hall on 13:17 - Aug 15 with 1426 viewswhittocksRs

Hall is hugely important to us. If we can keep him and Caulker together, with Lynch coming in when necessary, we've got possible the best centre back pairing in the division. Really pleased with Bidwell too, and even Ned seems to be enjoying right back finally.

If we can remain a nightmare to score against, we're going to win plenty of games this season.
Grant Hall on 14:47 - Aug 15 with 1269 viewsNorthernr

I had my doubts about Hall this season. He wasn't in good form by the end of last year, despite there being no pressure on us as a team overall, and some of the traits that had dogged his loan spells were starting to come through again. I was starting to wonder if maybe he'd benefited last year from having zero expectations and hype around him, and we were all just pleasantly surprised. Difficult second season etc.

Been great so far though, stepped it up another notch in the two games so far.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024