Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The 5th annual LFW deadline day brunch and barbecue spectacular - Live Blog 14:13 - Jan 31 with 2176 viewsNorthernr

Doing this again...

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/44976
The 5th annual LFW deadline day brunch and barbecue spectacular - Live Blog on 15:55 - Jan 31 with 2008 viewsSimonJames

Yeah, I've missed your DD comedy melodrama.
I will keep this open on my other monitor and try to concentrate on work.
Would appreciate it if you don't make me snort coffee on the keyboard this time.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2017 16:00]

100% of people who drink water will die.

The 5th annual LFW deadline day brunch and barbecue spectacular - Live Blog on 16:46 - Jan 31 with 1908 viewsDWQPR

I have had SSN spouting sh1t through my ipad on my office desk for the last hour and I just cannot take anymore of the rubbish. God forgive me but I hope something really hideous happens to a certain part of Isleworth before the end of the day. The player stats board has been the final straw. Total bollox. Clive you deserve a knighthood or a night with Kiera Knightley for going nine hours of that sh1t.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

The 5th annual LFW deadline day brunch and barbecue spectacular - Live Blog on 16:46 - Jan 31 with 1905 viewsLblock

Damn

I missed that this was being done earlier.

I'm now on it like a car bonnet.

i see the appearance of one dildo but will there be another in the Sjoke reporters ear (or was it Everton???)

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The 5th annual LFW deadline day brunch and barbecue spectacular - Live Blog on 18:27 - Jan 31 with 1694 viewsLblock

What I love about this is I've seen it all behind the scenes at Sky Sports Centre at Gillette Corner first hand and your running commentary just makes me grin as the skinny jean, big bearded meejah dah'links down there couldn't send themselves up anymore if they tried... but you do it big time!!!

On one side it's the biggest event of their season.
On the side of reality the contemptuous humour is spot on!

#ToothyGary

The 5th annual LFW deadline day brunch and barbecue spectacular - Live Blog on 18:44 - Jan 31 with 1648 viewsNorthernr

They have noticeably toned it down since we lad did this. No shots of Jim White crossing the car park.
The 5th annual LFW deadline day brunch and barbecue spectacular - Live Blog on 21:20 - Jan 31 with 1246 viewsLblock

The 5th annual LFW deadline day brunch and barbecue spectacular - Live Blog on 18:44 - Jan 31 by Northernr

They have noticeably toned it down since we lad did this. No shots of Jim White crossing the car park.

Plenty of time for the cringe-o-meter to crank up

They've got an £18mill upgrade to pay for in their building so corners cut and price hikes Order of the day

The 5th annual LFW deadline day brunch and barbecue spectacular - Live Blog on 21:52 - Jan 31 with 1131 viewsLblock

With the clubs Announce Ravel tweet I think they are following your blog

The 5th annual LFW deadline day brunch and barbecue spectacular - Live Blog on 00:26 - Feb 1 with 810 viewsSimonJames

100% of people who drink water will die.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024