Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dany Cotton 23:23 - Jun 15 with 1722 viewsLblock

Woman of the year, the decade, the century

The way she has come across in this terrible tradegy is absolutely immense. She is a huge credit to the brigade and I for one feel so proud of her I think she deserves her own thread
I appreciate she's a figurehead and a spokesperson for the massively underrated fire service but she's carrying out that role to a tee
More sincere, more projective, more engaging and so more thoroughly professional than any MP, journalist or mayor

Take a bow Dany and for God sake give her a dame hood

I've had a drink but I had to say it

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Dany Cotton on 23:26 - Jun 15 with 1708 viewsbosh67

Incredible woman.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Dany Cotton on 23:26 - Jun 15 with 1705 viewsloftboy

The emergency services have faced 3 once in a lifetime events in the last 3 months in London, can't praise anyone who works on the front line of these tragedies enough.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Dany Cotton on 07:40 - Jun 16 with 1575 viewshook_hoops

I couldn't agree with you more Lblock. She has been thrust into the media spotlight in the most tragic and pressurised circumstances and the way she has handled herself and spoken on behalf of the fire fighters is an absolute credit to her profession.
Dany Cotton on 08:02 - Jun 16 with 1531 viewscolinallcars

Heartily agree. All the emergency services are superb. And to think during the disputes years ago, one government minister called the ambulance drivers "glorified mini cab drivers" and another was complaining about firefighters' "downtime"
Dany Cotton on 11:50 - Jun 16 with 1425 viewsDesertBoot

Marvelous woman yes. A credit to her profession and every single fire fighter who puts on their uniform and goes to a burning building knowing there is danger ahead

Wish I could be like David Watts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024