Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just back 18:03 - Dec 2 with 1865 viewsRangersDave

Luckily a quick break at the end see’s me home within 52 minutes :-)

Ok, what did I think to losing? Well you know what, we fought. We might not have had much of an idea about finishing and their goalkeeper kept the dirty feckers in the match at the death, but we probably deserved a draw on today’s showing.

Wasn’t sure about Mackie’s tackle, but in all honesty it was like 10 in the pitch with him playing, so not a great loss.

Bringing Smith on worried them to the point that they climbed all over him, and 2 particular offences of clawing at his face (literally) on the blind side of the ref were unpunished by a particularly inept ref, who was card happy . I lost count to be honest.

So we lost, but not because of endeavour or work rate, just by guile, dirty tricks, and crap ref.
The fact that more of their fans got ejected than ours 8-5 I think it was, helps. Lol

Not downhearted by this, as if we can keep that passion we will be alright this season.
Someone please find your shooting boots though.

Cheers
Dave

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Just back on 18:09 - Dec 2 with 1823 viewsBrightonhoop

Cheers Dave ,missed much of the second half.

Got the impression we had a good work rate and worried them at times, chuck in a dodgy Ref and against 10 men PNE will win.

Always good to hear the just backs.
Just back on 18:19 - Dec 2 with 1735 viewsRuislipHoop

Although I agree with you re effort etc etc,that alone is not going to keep us in this division.
Just back on 18:21 - Dec 2 with 1703 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Good to hear. Thanks Dave.

I know you're joking about the ten men but Mackie's sending-off really swung the game, or so it appeared to me watching on the box. I thought we were going really well before that and looked dangerous.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Just back on 19:15 - Dec 2 with 1448 viewsjohncharles

Just back on 18:19 - Dec 2 by RuislipHoop

Although I agree with you re effort etc etc,that alone is not going to keep us in this division.

It might be all we've got in the current financial situation so let's get behind the team.

Strong and stable my arse.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024