Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nice find 13:26 - Apr 2 with 1133 viewswelwynranger

Sorting out the garage. Found match tickets and programmes from the 1967 League Cup games against Leicester, Brum home and away and the Final. Also the 1982 Semi Final at Highbury and both the Final and Replay. Also supporters club membership cards from 1970 to 1985.
Great memories.
Strange though, found a ticket from Wembley in1986, can’t remember that.
Nice find on 13:36 - Apr 2 with 1097 viewscolinallcars

That's a nice find. I regret not being a “ keeper “

I never saved any prorgammes or anything. Same with toys - if we'd all kept our dinky toy cars etc in good condition and still in their boxes they would be a lovely thing to have or a lucrative thing to sell. All I have is a Grundig reel to reel tape recorder from about 1970.
Nice find on 14:10 - Apr 2 with 1024 views2Thomas2Bowles

Great find

Strange though, found a ticket from Wembley in1986
Fake news mate fake news

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Nice find on 14:12 - Apr 2 with 1021 viewsonlyrinmoray

Ive kept programmes from games I actually went to. I went through a stage of getting the club to send me programmes of games just to keep in touch with what was happening locally...... The things we did in pre internet days !

Then I had the idea to put my 50 years of support into highlights of games I went to using the programmes in a display frame, and put it on the wall in my "den" .. There were 6 highlight games. Never accuse me of being a glory hunter
Nice find on 16:20 - Apr 2 with 942 viewsBoston

Don’t know how many programmed I have, many many hundreds. Mainly from games I went to, never really interested in collecting for collectings sake, just like the link with where I’ve been. Had them air freighted to the US a couple of years after quitting Britain, most people thought I was touched but I still read a couple of them every year.Already pissed off by the thought that when I kick the bucket Mrs Boston or one of the kids will chuck ‘em in the recycling!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024