Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wood's Wager 13:06 - Sep 1 with 1530 viewswood_hoop

I can hear the groans, yep still around but keeping very much a back seat, still enjoy all of Clive's musings and of course the board wouldn't be LFW without the input from all the other reprobates that make this such a splendid source of all things that makes the world go round.

Now there's been a few games little bit easier to form an opinion on where better odds on games may be, my usual pick of teams I think are reasonable price, so a punt using small stakes can be a bit more rewarding, than very short odds on favourites

Peteterborogh
Walsall
Elgin

11/1 approx treble
Wood's Wager on 13:19 - Sep 1 with 1484 viewsDannyPaddox

My hot treble tip is: Fulham amd Wolves to win away without conceding. And erm (cough) QPR to win away with Birmingham scoring. 220-1. Please gamble responsibly.
Wood's Wager on 18:55 - Sep 1 with 1335 viewsBoston

wood hoop comes out of the woodwork and informs us he knows his football in this neck of the woods. Recommends three bets that go against the grain, place yer money and knock on wood. Would you be shocked to hear he left you all up a gum tree, all tree bets go down, leaving us with nothing but a wooden spoon. My guess is he lives in the back woods, can't see the wood for the trees and if he leaves me with a wooden heart again, should be taken to the wood shed.
Would you like fries with that?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Wood's Wager on 19:52 - Sep 1 with 1221 viewsNoDiddley

Excuse me but you're shite
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024