Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pointless 17:32 - Nov 5 with 1647 viewsflynnbo

On now but a repeat starring Chris from Open All Rs' podcast. One of the answers is Leroy Fer!!
Pointless on 19:07 - Nov 5 with 1521 viewstkqpr

i watched this earlier, was he the curly haired lad that that didnt make it through?
[Post edited 5 Nov 2018 19:07]
Pointless on 19:16 - Nov 5 with 1503 viewsflynnbo

Pointless on 19:07 - Nov 5 by tkqpr

i watched this earlier, was he the curly haired lad that that didnt make it through?
[Post edited 5 Nov 2018 19:07]

No, not curly but short brown straight hair. It was his partner who let him down with a high score in the first round.
Pointless on 19:57 - Nov 5 with 1462 viewsStanisgod

Pointless on 19:16 - Nov 5 by flynnbo

No, not curly but short brown straight hair. It was his partner who let him down with a high score in the first round.

Should be used to be going out in the first round.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Pointless on 10:12 - Nov 6 with 1238 viewsfrancisbowles

The show that could be good but just goes on and on and on with hardly any questions!

Now the Chase is the complete opposite, loads of questions and a very entertaining host.

Can't believe ITV has a better quiz than BBC.
Pointless on 10:16 - Nov 6 with 1225 viewsloftboy

Pointless on 10:12 - Nov 6 by francisbowles

The show that could be good but just goes on and on and on with hardly any questions!

Now the Chase is the complete opposite, loads of questions and a very entertaining host.

I applied to the chase about three years ago and have heard nothing, in that time at least every other show has one complete thicko who rides on the coat tails of the brainy ones and takes a minus figure, does my head in.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Pointless on 10:22 - Nov 6 with 1208 viewsMick_S

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Pointless on 22:09 - Nov 6 with 1094 viewsStanisgod

Multi choice questions. Really!! Easy peasy. Much harder to think of answers people WOULDN'T think of.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Pointless on 10:03 - Nov 7 with 970 viewsloftboy

Pointless on 22:09 - Nov 6 by Stanisgod

Multi choice questions. Really!! Easy peasy. Much harder to think of answers people WOULDN'T think of.

But it’s not multi choice in the cash builder or the final chase

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Login to get fewer ads

Pointless on 11:39 - Nov 7 with 925 viewswortonranger

I was lucky enough to be a contestant on the Chase earlier in the year. ITs a bit misleading to think that the contestants are sometimes thick. Doesn’t really happen as the selection process is very rigorous and involves interviews, simulations as well as knowledge quizzing. Sometimes people go brain dead under the studio lights -its easy to look daft under time pressure. I did get one Rangers linked question, to do with Keith peacock, Gavin’s dad. Any young readers - apply! I reckon they are always looking for the younger generation to get balanced teams.
Pointless on 11:45 - Nov 7 with 905 viewsMick_S

Tipping Point seems to hoover up the dimlows.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2018 12:01]

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024