Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Query for Clive on Season's Ratings 15:20 - Aug 12 with 1971 viewsNoelmc

Just looked at the 19-20 Summary Ratings, which seem a bit odd. Appears to be adding in last seasons figures as well, and who the hell is Dillon Barnes?

Obviously not urgent but worth a look when you have some time. Cheers.
Query for Clive on Season's Ratings on 15:22 - Aug 12 with 1965 viewsaston_hoop

I can help at least with the Dillon Barnes bit...

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/qpr-sign-goalkeeper-dillon-barnes/

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Query for Clive on Season's Ratings on 15:25 - Aug 12 with 1944 viewsNoelmc

Query for Clive on Season's Ratings on 15:22 - Aug 12 by aston_hoop

I can help at least with the Dillon Barnes bit...

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/qpr-sign-goalkeeper-dillon-barnes/

Thanks. I forgot we'd signed a 4th keeper. still can't see him troubling our ratings for some time yet.
Query for Clive on Season's Ratings on 15:27 - Aug 12 with 1934 viewsNorthernr

Whereabouts is this mate sorry? Not sure to what you're referring (maybe a bit slow on my part).
Query for Clive on Season's Ratings on 15:29 - Aug 12 with 1919 viewsNoelmc

Query for Clive on Season's Ratings on 15:27 - Aug 12 by Northernr

Whereabouts is this mate sorry? Not sure to what you're referring (maybe a bit slow on my part).

I linked in through ratings on the Home page then clicked on the Season Summary Tab.
Query for Clive on Season's Ratings on 15:34 - Aug 12 with 1902 viewsNorthernr

Christ didn't even know we had that.
Will try and sort...
Query for Clive on Season's Ratings on 15:48 - Aug 12 with 1848 viewsNoelmc

Looks like they forgot to reset the summary ratings to 0 for the start of the season. Hence they are pulling across the figures from Barnes for last season too.

Looks like the 'My Ratings' summary also needs resetting too. Thanks.
Query for Clive on Season's Ratings on 16:17 - Aug 12 with 1768 viewsoldmisery

Spoke to young Mr Barnes on Saturday, he's about 6 foot 18 inches tall. Seems a very polite and pleasant lad. I asked why he didn't have a squad number, he said he didn't know and would ask the Manager this week. Probably not going out on loan (to any European clubs) so he should feature for the U23's this season, he is actually 23 years old.
He once saved two penalties in a shoot out for Colchester against Charlton Athletic so perhaps he could give Joe a few tips.
And the good news is:-
Sean bloody Goss hasn't got a squad number either!
Query for Clive on Season's Ratings on 16:39 - Aug 12 with 1718 viewsNed_Kennedys

Query for Clive on Season's Ratings on 16:17 - Aug 12 by oldmisery

Spoke to young Mr Barnes on Saturday, he's about 6 foot 18 inches tall. Seems a very polite and pleasant lad. I asked why he didn't have a squad number, he said he didn't know and would ask the Manager this week. Probably not going out on loan (to any European clubs) so he should feature for the U23's this season, he is actually 23 years old.
He once saved two penalties in a shoot out for Colchester against Charlton Athletic so perhaps he could give Joe a few tips.
And the good news is:-
Sean bloody Goss hasn't got a squad number either!

Sean Goss is actually listed with the Under 23 squad on the QPR website. Poor lad.
Login to get fewer ads

Query for Clive on Season's Ratings on 17:15 - Aug 12 with 1645 viewsNorthernr

Fixed.
Query for Clive on Season's Ratings on 19:07 - Aug 12 with 1473 viewsNoelmc

Thanks Clive. Great job.
Query for Clive on Season's Ratings on 19:10 - Aug 12 with 1467 viewsLazyFan

Query for Clive on Season's Ratings on 16:39 - Aug 12 by Ned_Kennedys

Sean Goss is actually listed with the Under 23 squad on the QPR website. Poor lad.

The problem of Goss is that as our latest boo boy, it is hard to boo him if he never plays. If Warbs could play him so, we could boo him, this would be most helpful.

It's very unlike QPR not to have a few boo-boys in the squad at least, let alone not even one playing now and again. Evil Les not doing his job again, most disappointing!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzz

Query for Clive on Season's Ratings on 19:24 - Aug 12 with 1443 viewsNed_Kennedys

Query for Clive on Season's Ratings on 19:10 - Aug 12 by LazyFan

The problem of Goss is that as our latest boo boy, it is hard to boo him if he never plays. If Warbs could play him so, we could boo him, this would be most helpful.

It's very unlike QPR not to have a few boo-boys in the squad at least, let alone not even one playing now and again. Evil Les not doing his job again, most disappointing!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Well Scowen seems to be the early 'favourite' for boo boy, especially for some of the t0ssers on facebook….
Query for Clive on Season's Ratings on 19:45 - Aug 12 with 1410 viewsOldPedro

Query for Clive on Season's Ratings on 19:24 - Aug 12 by Ned_Kennedys

Well Scowen seems to be the early 'favourite' for boo boy, especially for some of the t0ssers on facebook….

Scowen tweeted an apology for his performance - good to see that there are lots of positive and supportive replies

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Query for Clive on Season's Ratings on 20:18 - Aug 12 with 1367 viewssmegma

Query for Clive on Season's Ratings on 16:39 - Aug 12 by Ned_Kennedys

I think he will be leaving shortly if he doesn't get a loan deal.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024