Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where's Bluce Ree well known for his love of all things... 22:51 - May 24 with 2058 views18StoneOfHoop

...Mickey Mouse?

Hard times is-a-coming boys and girls even for
hitherto so far insulated southern softies:

My beloved late Mum was born 12 miles from Anfield in Saint Helens so that's why
unlike a fair few posters on here I've got a soft spot for them.
It's ManUre fecking graceless Fergie and whining cocky Terry Christian that get my goat.

Talking of two-bob leery nauseating Terry
and remembering the Word, has TV ever been more
crass barrell-scraping uninspired spit than in the 1990's?

Arse & Manure sleb fan unbearable egotist wonkas
[Post edited 25 May 2020 3:15]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Where's Bluce Ree well known for his love of all things... on 23:01 - May 24 with 2031 viewsPunteR

Yeh miss Bluce Ree . Hope he's well. No nonsense poster. I know he was getting tired of the political bollox that has saturated this messageboard so maybe it was that.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Where's Bluce Ree well known for his love of all things... on 00:07 - May 25 with 1971 viewsjohncharles

Hope he hasn’t been bummed in the gob

Strong and stable my arse.

Where's Bluce Ree well known for his love of all things... on 00:09 - May 25 with 1964 viewsBoston

Where's Bluce Ree well known for his love of all things... on 00:07 - May 25 by johncharles

Hope he hasn’t been bummed in the gob

The days of indenture are over.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024