Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Third time's a charm? Preview 07:57 - Jun 30 with 1344 viewsNorthernr

Third time's a charm? Preview 30th Jun 2020 07:56
QPR and Fulham have both returned to action with two defeats from two games and are yet to score a goal between them ahead of tonight's West London derby at Loftus Road. 4

Third time's a charm? Preview on 10:53 - Jun 30 with 1155 viewsPaddyhoops

I'd have thought conceding only a goal a game is good by our standards. We normally have to score three to win a game.
Granted they were both poor opposition.
Its the other end I'd be worried about.
Nothing created and nothing scored!!
Third time's a charm? Preview on 13:47 - Jun 30 with 980 viewsR_from_afar

How are we going to decide who takes on the unenviable task of starting the match thread? Draw lots? Throw a dart? Most vowels in their user ID?

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Third time's a charm? Preview on 14:30 - Jun 30 with 921 viewsPinnerPaul

On the stats side - would be interested to see the cards per game stats across all the games played so far compared with previously.

With the games less 'heated' and no baying crowds I'm guessing there are less cards but don't have the stats to back that up!
Third time's a charm? Preview on 18:10 - Jun 30 with 683 viewsNorthernr

Third time's a charm? Preview on 14:30 - Jun 30 by PinnerPaul

On the stats side - would be interested to see the cards per game stats across all the games played so far compared with previously.

With the games less 'heated' and no baying crowds I'm guessing there are less cards but don't have the stats to back that up!

On a normal day Tim Robinson is booking Lockyer, Pratley and Barbet in that game on Saturday. Let them all off.
Third time's a charm? Preview on 14:36 - Jul 1 with 474 viewsPinnerPaul

Third time's a charm? Preview on 18:10 - Jun 30 by Northernr

On a normal day Tim Robinson is booking Lockyer, Pratley and Barbet in that game on Saturday. Let them all off.

Have to agree.

Ward pretty good last night, let Barbet off one pretty obvious card but otherwise OK I thought?

Obviously there is the letter of the law but at this level bookings are more about that horrible phrase 'game management' - hence the lack of consistency you sometimes see.

From our games and those I've seen on free to air they seem a lot less 'heated' than normal, therefore easier to 'manage' without resorting to cards.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024