Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England under 21 next manager 15:59 - May 15 with 1576 viewsdigswellhoop

hear sol camboll in talks! if available how about roy hodgson been there seen it knows a good young player like eze knows what Southgate wants or who would yoy want
England under 21 next manager on 17:52 - May 15 with 1455 viewsW6R

Perhaps you could write your post again, this time try English.
England under 21 next manager on 18:15 - May 15 with 1406 viewsdigswellhoop

ok im very sorry whats your problem 🤪🤪
England under 21 next manager on 18:16 - May 15 with 1402 viewsdigswellhoop

so do you have an answer to the question
England under 21 next manager on 18:50 - May 15 with 1339 viewsdigswellhoop

England under 21 next manager on 17:52 - May 15 by W6R

so whats the answer to my question and you dont know me or my circumstances 🤔
England under 21 next manager on 02:23 - May 16 with 1137 viewsLoftgirl

Careful! Paul Parker might be watching.
England under 21 next manager on 08:40 - May 16 with 967 viewsdistortR

i think it's time for Hodgson to retire, and take his miserable brand of football with him.

Liberate Eze!
England under 21 next manager on 11:27 - May 16 with 864 viewsT_Block

Where English football is weak is coaching.Very few top english coaches, in fact I cannot name one, maybe Potter at Brighton.
Where is the English Tuchel?
Brendan Rogers made a point yesterday that a British manager won something and he is from Northern Ireland.

Mostly true at Championship as well-apart from Warburton who importantly does not come from a professional playing background.

Lampard?
England under 21 next manager on 12:10 - May 16 with 817 viewsloftboy

Digswell ha stated before he has dyslexia, don’t be so harsh on him.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Login to get fewer ads

England under 21 next manager on 12:19 - May 16 with 801 viewsDavieQPR

In line with previous appointments the new Manager must be a proven failure but have connections with the F A.
England under 21 next manager on 12:20 - May 16 with 801 viewsdistortR

England under 21 next manager on 11:27 - May 16 by T_Block

Where English football is weak is coaching.Very few top english coaches, in fact I cannot name one, maybe Potter at Brighton.
Brendan Rogers made a point yesterday that a British manager won something and he is from Northern Ireland.

Mostly true at Championship as well-apart from Warburton who importantly does not come from a professional playing background.

Lampard?

I think Lampard is a good call for u21's, i'm not sure he would take it, though.
England under 21 next manager on 12:33 - May 16 with 772 viewsMyke

Surely Smith is English and Villa have had an excellent season. Dyche continues to defy all the odds at Burnley and I don't think to many Palace fans would swap places with us right now. Hodgson has done an amazing job and Eze is a better all round team player than 12 months ago. As for Lampard, I can't see him going the international route yet.Might be Palace's next manager, if Hodgson decides to retire.
All that said, I do agree there are no English/British managers at the Klopp/Guadiola level, which Rodgers the nearest.
England under 21 next manager on 12:38 - May 16 with 754 viewsWelsh_Ranger

England under 21 next manager on 11:27 - May 16 by T_Block

Lampard?

Quite right, I had a look at the Championship and apart from the usual culprits of MM, Hughton and those that have been around the block a few times, the actual coaches and those that are successful are mostly foreign.

I have hope for Cooper and Jones as a Wales fan!
England under 21 next manager on 12:42 - May 16 with 743 viewsdistortR

England under 21 next manager on 12:33 - May 16 by Myke

Surely Smith is English and Villa have had an excellent season. Dyche continues to defy all the odds at Burnley and I don't think to many Palace fans would swap places with us right now. Hodgson has done an amazing job and Eze is a better all round team player than 12 months ago. As for Lampard, I can't see him going the international route yet.Might be Palace's next manager, if Hodgson decides to retire.
All that said, I do agree there are no English/British managers at the Klopp/Guadiola level, which Rodgers the nearest.

McClaren made Eze 'a better all round team player' too.
in fact, I would argue that Eze hasn't really improved as such in the last year, he's just had his attacking instincts stifled.
Why buy a player like Eze, to do that?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024