Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jude The Cat: GONE? 18:35 - Apr 2 with 16617 viewsNed_Kennedys

Just seen a post on one of the QPR Facebook groups that Jude The Cat has been ‘Kurt Zouma’d’ and is no longer employed?

Anyone know anything about this? Has been a great mascot for a number of years now: better than Sparks and the fella with a football head.
[Post edited 2 Apr 18:36]
Jude The Cat: GONE? on 18:53 - Apr 2 with 6453 viewssouthbound_tram

What was the date of the post? Before noon yesterday?
Hope it's not true. Tend to be finishing a beer during match downtime these days so haven't seen much of Jude's moves this season
Jude The Cat: GONE? on 19:00 - Apr 2 with 6381 viewsHayesender

Apparently he made people feel uncomfortable. Who the fck feels uncomfortable by a bloke in a cat costume?

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Jude The Cat: GONE? on 19:05 - Apr 2 with 6328 viewsstevec

Jude The Cat: GONE? on 19:00 - Apr 2 by Hayesender

Apparently he made people feel uncomfortable. Who the fck feels uncomfortable by a bloke in a cat costume?

Please tell me this is an April fools joke.
Jude The Cat: GONE? on 19:14 - Apr 2 with 6246 viewsnumptydumpty

Apparently he wasn't inclusive enough and it was not known what pronoun he wished to identify with.

Reluctantly the HR department within the clubs hierarchy deemed it an unnecessary and unwise adaptation of a cats reason for being and could be deemed to be offensive to not only real life cats but also people who actually did identify as cats.

It was found that there was a percentage within the QPR fanbase where such individuals identified as wide ranging feline breeds and the fact that Jude basically was not a real cat, was offensive and potentially deeply discriminatory so it was decided that Jude the Cat was to be removed from his employment with immediate effect !!!

Jude was asked for his response to this event but his lawyers have advised him to wait before potentially unfair dismissal proceedings could potentially commence !!
[Post edited 2 Apr 19:16]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Jude The Cat: GONE? on 19:19 - Apr 2 with 6190 viewsNed_Kennedys

Bloke in a mouse costume perhaps.
Jude The Cat: GONE? on 19:20 - Apr 2 with 6174 viewsNorthernr

That/this better be an April fools.
Jude The Cat: GONE? on 19:21 - Apr 2 with 6159 viewsNed_Kennedys

Jude The Cat: GONE? on 18:53 - Apr 2 by southbound_tram

What was the date of the post? Before noon yesterday?
Hope it's not true. Tend to be finishing a beer during match downtime these days so haven't seen much of Jude's moves this season

My first thought but post I saw was from this afternoon not yesterday.

Says he fell out with a member of staff who was determined to kick him into touch.

Strange state of affairs.
Jude The Cat: GONE? on 19:22 - Apr 2 with 6143 viewsted_hendrix

Cats have rights too.

Freedom of speech is a principle that supports the freedom of a cat or a community to articulate their opinions and ideas without fear of retaliation, censorship, or legal sanction.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Login to get fewer ads

Jude The Cat: GONE? on 19:25 - Apr 2 with 6083 viewsBoston

Jude hasn't been feline very well.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Jude The Cat: GONE? on 19:29 - Apr 2 with 6053 viewsHammersmithR

Jude The Cat: GONE? on 19:22 - Apr 2 by ted_hendrix

Cats have rights too.

Freedom of speech is a principle that supports the freedom of a cat or a community to articulate their opinions and ideas without fear of retaliation, censorship, or legal sanction.

I heard this yesterday down at Swansea from someone. At first I thought it was an April Fool’s joke. But apparently it’s to do with FFP to ensure we stay ok for this season. I can’t imagine we pay the person too much to do it on match days. My kids will be gutted. They love Jude!

We all know St Jude is the patron saint of lost causes as well.
Jude The Cat: GONE? on 19:31 - Apr 2 with 6016 viewsstevec

Jude The Cat: GONE? on 19:29 - Apr 2 by HammersmithR

I heard this yesterday down at Swansea from someone. At first I thought it was an April Fool’s joke. But apparently it’s to do with FFP to ensure we stay ok for this season. I can’t imagine we pay the person too much to do it on match days. My kids will be gutted. They love Jude!

We all know St Jude is the patron saint of lost causes as well.

FFP?

Next you’ll be telling me it’s Richards who’s in the cat suit.
Jude The Cat: GONE? on 20:01 - Apr 2 with 5774 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Well, that's really taken the cat out of the birds for the next Fred title.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Jude The Cat: GONE? on 20:17 - Apr 2 with 5684 viewsSpaceman_P

Jude last seen scratching a post on the Uxbridge Road and taking a dump in the gardens of south africa road.

CAT NIP PLEASE!!
Jude The Cat: GONE? on 20:30 - Apr 2 with 5585 viewsBklynRanger

If FFP is given as the reason then I think it genuinely is an April fool.

If not I would be sad to see the lunatic who inhabits that costume go. His or her use of the same dance for every half time tune has far too often been the highlight of the afternoon's entertainment - off in a world of his own.

Either way though, if this is a falling out we can recruit another occupant can't we?.... He didn't actually supply his own suit shirley?

Nah April fool. Got to be. Had me going for a bit.
Jude The Cat: GONE? on 20:33 - Apr 2 with 5565 viewscolinallcars

Jude The Cat: GONE? on 19:31 - Apr 2 by stevec

FFP?

Next you’ll be telling me it’s Richards who’s in the cat suit.

Richards isn't fit enough…
Jude The Cat: GONE? on 20:39 - Apr 2 with 5509 viewsEsox_Lucius

Jude The Cat: GONE? on 19:21 - Apr 2 by Ned_Kennedys

My first thought but post I saw was from this afternoon not yesterday.

Says he fell out with a member of staff who was determined to kick him into touch.

Strange state of affairs.

Terry Cinzano?

The grass is always greener.

Jude The Cat: GONE? on 21:09 - Apr 2 with 5281 viewsslmrstid

Didnt Gary Doyle end up getting the nickname of "Cat" because Gerry Francis tricked him into thinking he'd have to don the suit for his first away game as QPR's kit manager, or is that one of those urban legends?

NB - if the guy who is in the suit has gone, I'm sure Jude himself will still be around, just with some other person in the suit. To be fair I'd do it - I did T20 Finals Day in 2022 as Leicestershire's Charlie Fox and I don't think I've ever had quite so much fun in one afternoon.
Jude The Cat: GONE? on 21:14 - Apr 2 with 5258 viewsessextaxiboy

I wouldn’t mess with him . I remember how he dealt with those Marines at HT a few years back .
Jude The Cat: GONE? on 21:31 - Apr 2 with 5140 viewsA40Bosh

Jude The Cat: GONE? on 21:14 - Apr 2 by essextaxiboy

I wouldn’t mess with him . I remember how he dealt with those Marines at HT a few years back .

Still one of the strongest performances I ever witnessed at Loftus Road mate! 😂😂😂😂

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Jude The Cat: GONE? on 21:50 - Apr 2 with 4985 viewsrobith

Power play by Spark. When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die
Jude The Cat: GONE? (n/t) on 22:00 - Apr 2 with 4946 viewsbaz_qpr

[Post edited 2 Apr 22:02]
Jude The Cat: GONE? on 22:29 - Apr 2 with 4775 viewsStanisgod

When he was James Bond, legendary performance. 🙌

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Jude The Cat: GONE? on 22:45 - Apr 2 with 4669 viewsCiderwithRsie

Hoping (in order of desirability):

1. It's an April Fool; or
2. It balls; or
3. He's the new Plymouth manager
Jude The Cat: GONE? on 22:56 - Apr 2 with 4593 viewselnombre

the writing was on the wall for Jude when Florence and Year 2 stopped sponsoring him (it might only be me remembers that from bygone programmes).
Jude The Cat: GONE? on 23:03 - Apr 2 with 4557 viewsCateLeBonR

Jude The Cat: GONE? on 22:45 - Apr 2 by CiderwithRsie

Hoping (in order of desirability):

1. It's an April Fool; or
2. It balls; or
3. He's the new Plymouth manager

I was fairly sure that he wasn’t inhabited by the usual person on Friday. No dance moves at all and just moping around the touch line at halftime. The plot thickens!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024