Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any Training Ground update 05:14 - May 23 with 2933 viewsPerthRs

Can anyone shed some light on the developments at the new training ground, it’s gone a bit quiet in recent weeks and wondered if we have actually started the construction. I thought we had a timeframe of moving in at the end of the 2021-22 season which seems a tight timeframe being only 12 months away. Any locals that can give us an update it would be much appreciated.
Any Training Ground update on 06:11 - May 23 with 2898 viewsLandshark

No update on the building from me I'm afraid but if you missed our latest financial results it says that the land cost £4.5 million to purchase which has come from a £10 million bond (for total development) with 6% interest. The bond was given by Ruben Gnanalingam (vice chairman)
Any Training Ground update on 11:15 - May 23 with 2572 viewsSpaghetti_Hoops

The very recent Council decision to grant planning permission is subject to a number of complex conditions which require much professional input and will take months to sort out before construction can start. Doubt if this will be up and running in 2022-23, let alone 2021-22.
Any Training Ground update on 11:34 - May 23 with 2531 viewsRangersDave

Any Training Ground update on 11:15 - May 23 by Spaghetti_Hoops

The very recent Council decision to grant planning permission is subject to a number of complex conditions which require much professional input and will take months to sort out before construction can start. Doubt if this will be up and running in 2022-23, let alone 2021-22.

You just know someone will find endangered newts, and wild flowers dont you? It's the QPR way.
[Post edited 23 May 2021 11:34]

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Any Training Ground update on 12:44 - May 23 with 2403 viewsCiderwithRsie

Any Training Ground update on 11:34 - May 23 by RangersDave

You just know someone will find endangered newts, and wild flowers dont you? It's the QPR way.
[Post edited 23 May 2021 11:34]

Bad news everyone. Apparently they've spotted Harry Redknapp's sense of shame (Dyslexia selectivus var. geezerensis ). Seems it escaped during the league game against West Ham in '68 and has been roaming around there ever since.

Obviously it's incredibly endangered, a timid creature preyed on by bigger and fiercer beasts like Mark Hughes' Ego (Divingbastardus cambrensis).
Any Training Ground update on 13:18 - May 23 with 2311 viewsT_Block

Drove past it yesterday (Crane Way/Road Heston)/ and a Blue and white sign was up on the main road for the turn-off.
Is it is clearly happening
Any Training Ground update on 17:37 - May 23 with 2066 viewsenfieldargh

Any Training Ground update on 12:44 - May 23 by CiderwithRsie

Bad news everyone. Apparently they've spotted Harry Redknapp's sense of shame (Dyslexia selectivus var. geezerensis ). Seems it escaped during the league game against West Ham in '68 and has been roaming around there ever since.

Obviously it's incredibly endangered, a timid creature preyed on by bigger and fiercer beasts like Mark Hughes' Ego (Divingbastardus cambrensis).

Talking of Mark Hughes heard on paddy Kenny under the cosh podcast that his parking space at the training ground had a plaque saying

Mark Hughes OBE

Someone wrote underneath Out before Easter

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Any Training Ground update on 17:45 - May 23 with 2049 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Any Training Ground update on 11:15 - May 23 by Spaghetti_Hoops

I think they said that the first thing that was going to happen was laying the pitches. Although it might take a number of years to complete the whole development we may be able to start using them by the start of 22/23 with temporary structures for changing rooms etc until the work is complete.
[Post edited 23 May 2021 17:46]

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Any Training Ground update on 18:19 - May 23 with 1970 viewsflynnbo

Any Training Ground update on 17:45 - May 23 by CliveWilsonSaid

I think they said that the first thing that was going to happen was laying the pitches. Although it might take a number of years to complete the whole development we may be able to start using them by the start of 22/23 with temporary structures for changing rooms etc until the work is complete.

That's what the scum did at Cobham, They laid the pitches first and were still using the existing changing rooms albeit with a scum badge on the doors.
Login to get fewer ads

Any Training Ground update on 22:29 - May 23 with 1714 viewswombat

Any Training Ground update on 17:45 - May 23 by CliveWilsonSaid

Modular buildings have come in leeeps and bounds over the last few years so would be a easy option all thought costly , could see that the route they take for now until full planning comes through

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Any Training Ground update on 22:43 - May 23 with 1684 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Any Training Ground update on 22:29 - May 23 by wombat

Modular buildings have come in leeeps and bounds over the last few years so would be a easy option all thought costly , could see that the route they take for now until full planning comes through

Not sure about 'modular' - I think 'Portakabin' was the term I heard used.

WeRQPR!

Poll: Expectations for this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024