Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR+ Live Stream from France 14:05 - Sep 18 with 1783 viewsA40Bosh

Am I missing something here or being stupid?

I am in Paris and I am guessing that our Wifi here our work owned hotel breaks out to the internet back in the UK from London so I won't be able to subscribe to the live stream on my laptop using the wifi.

So I have my phone connected with data only and it tells me I have to use the App to subscribe to the game but when I access it on the App it tells me I must download the App - which I am already on?

Grrrr!

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

QPR+ Live Stream from France on 14:14 - Sep 18 with 1747 viewsderbyhoop

Log on to QPR official site and follow links to QPR+. Sometimes fiddly but usually works.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

QPR+ Live Stream from France on 14:45 - Sep 18 with 1667 viewsA40Bosh

QPR+ Live Stream from France on 14:14 - Sep 18 by derbyhoop

Log on to QPR official site and follow links to QPR+. Sometimes fiddly but usually works.

my network guy told me which VPN to get a 30 day money back trial but still a faff to get working on the app. but got it now.

Allez Les Rsssss

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

QPR+ Live Stream from France on 14:48 - Sep 18 with 1659 viewsBoston

QPR+ Live Stream from France on 14:14 - Sep 18 by derbyhoop

Spot on with the fiddly mate.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

QPR+ Live Stream from France on 14:53 - Sep 18 with 1636 viewsBrianMcCarthy

QPR+ Live Stream from France on 14:45 - Sep 18 by A40Bosh

my network guy told me which VPN to get a 30 day money back trial but still a faff to get working on the app. but got it now.

Allez Les Rsssss

Glad you got sorted.

Mine crashed for a short while.

But that's a real problem. Here. In Belgium.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024