Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A plea for Birmingham away game - ticket 16:19 - Nov 25 with 2661 viewsalexferguson60

Dear all,

I’m coming back from Houston to have New Year with the family and on the way down to my in-laws I’ve been granted permission by the wife to go to Birmingham Away.

But thanks to the fact I moved country, I didn’t renew my membership, so my God-know-how-many loyalty points have been lost in the ether.

Anyway, does anyone who’s not going have their membership number so I can go with my mates instead of sitting in the home end?

My email is alexferguson60@gmail.com. I’d be grateful for your help.
A plea for Birmingham away game - ticket on 16:30 - Nov 25 with 2619 viewssaxbend

Hi Alex.

I won't be going to the Birmingham game. I'll send you an email.
A plea for Birmingham away game - ticket on 10:47 - Nov 28 with 2210 viewsStevenageRanger

Just see these are on sale and grabbed mine.

Superb pricing

£15 adults
£10 for Seniors
£5 for 13-1
£1 for U13

Well done Birmingham
A plea for Birmingham away game - ticket on 23:05 - Nov 28 with 2002 viewsTacticalR

A plea for Birmingham away game - ticket on 10:47 - Nov 28 by StevenageRanger

Just see these are on sale and grabbed mine.

Superb pricing

£15 adults
£10 for Seniors
£5 for 13-1
£1 for U13

Well done Birmingham

Note that those prices are a special offer that expires today:

'Birmingham City have extended a Black Friday special ticket offer to QPR supporters.'

(Ticket prices from Friday 26th November up until Sunday 28th November).

Air hostess clique

A plea for Birmingham away game - ticket on 09:19 - Nov 29 with 1797 viewsStevenageRanger

I didnt see the comms re tickets!

Just logged in yesterday and see they were on sale! Still decent pricing after the black friday offer.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024